newbie here

Options
Hi all, my name is Shannon best wishes on your journey to permanent health and lifestyle changes. I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting some nice positive encouraging people here. I am here because I need to drop some pounds and need some extra encouragement. Take care all! And I look forward to encouraging others here too!

Replies

• dolphinlover
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Shannon best wishes on your journey to permanent health and lifestyle changes. I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting some nice positive encouraging people here. I am here because I need to drop some pounds and need some extra encouragement. Take care all! And I look forward to encouraging others here too!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Shannon! Welcome!

I'm going to Vegas next month specifically to see the newborn (June 07) Bottle Nose dolphin at the Mirage. Next year it's swimming with the wild dolphins in Bimini, Bahamas. More reason to get into bathing suit shape! I love dolphins too. This is a good opportunity to encourage people to buy "farmed seafood" whenever possible. Dolphins are my soul sisters and brothers.

Good luck with your weight loss. Where do you live, if you want to disclose......? I'm in Seattle.
  • soccermommie02
    Options
    Welcome also .... I am going to Vegas next month too. Girls weekend :)
    I have tried so many diet and always seem to fail. I have been on this one 2 week and doing great. I still can eat foods I like just got to watch how much. This is a great site and defently alot of encourgment !!
    Good luck and welcome !
    I am from Dayton, OHIO
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Hi, I'm Betty and I'm new here too! I am just starting this diet and I am excited but I don't have a lot of will power so I'm not sure if I can do it. Good luck to everyone.