Newcomer

Options
Just began using fitness pal this week and I am very pleased with the site. Matter of fact..... love it totally and have lost 5 pounds tracking my food. So happy I am able to see how many calories I get a day.

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started losing weight June 15th and added this Jan 4th to keep up the motivation and get some structure.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i love this site. i was actually just playing around on my phone and found this app and because it got like 4.5 out of 5 stars i had to try it. the tracking actually having the food i eat in here, the exercise, and the awesome people and encouragement are the best part. good luck to you
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I Love it here as well, it is an awesome site everyone is so encouraging and helpful when needed. It is very addicting :happy:
  • blt4dtuff
    Options
    :mad: I'm a little shocked to see how many calories I was consuming when I started using this app. It's a bit frustrating not being able to snack as much, so I'll have to get used to doing something other than eating. Also, working part time at Domino's is going to be a huge hurdle. So much pizza, so little time!
  • junebuggie
    Options
    Hi. I am June--new to this site-not new to trying to lose weight. Started again in August 2010 after heart by pass and trying to get in shape. I am doing water exercise,cardio and walking. I like this site and am hoping it will help me to stay on track. I was doing very well until November ,then had bladder cancer surgery. That set me back with the exercise-but back at it from the beginning. I hope I can help someone else on here to get up and move. I am 63 yrs old.
  • ambie8894
    ambie8894 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and sharing your stories. Am still loving this site. Calorie counting seemed at first to be a hassle but this site does it for me. Also allowing me to know what I can and can't have helps. Hope everyone continues an amazing job on their journey as well as I.