Working out to country music!!

Options
So, who here loves working out to country music? It pumps me up like nothing else. Some of my favorites are Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert and Chris Young. Comment with some of your faves! Also feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Must of had a good time - Parmalee
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Love Kenny Chesney!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Jason Aldean- the only way I know
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Florida Georgia Line always makes my runs go faster :)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Lol I listen to 80s-90s country all the time, including when I workout. Right now it's a lot of Mark Chesnutt, Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw, George Strait, Billy Ray Cyrus (total guilty pleasure lmao), Randy Travis, and Alan Jackson, plus a couple Keith Whitley songs for good measure :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    My iPod has a variety of music on it.
    Christ, Rock, Rap and Country.....Hank Williams Jr., Steve Earl.....Johnny Cash
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    My iPod has a variety of music on it.
    Christ, Rock, Rap and Country.....Hank Williams Jr., Steve Earl.....Johnny Cash

Don't forget Waylon & Willie and the boys! Also Kris Kristofferson, Charlie Daniels, David Allen Coe, George Jones, Merle Haggard...

Newer country like Shooter Jennings, Blackberry Smoke, Hank III, Jamey Johnson, Brett Detar and Brad Paisley. (Don't hate Brad. He's commercial, but he's good.)

All in heavy rotation on my iPod along with plenty of non-country. Type O Negative, Motorhead, Spacehog, Rush, Prince, David Bowie, Monster Magnet, Jellyfish, Iggy Pop, Judas Priest, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Skid Row, Imperial Drag, The Cult, Suicidal Tendencies, Guns N' Roses, Poe, White Stripes, Concrete Blonde and lots of other cool stuff.

Isn't music neat?!
  • sptrsen
    sptrsen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Drink to that all night - Jarrod Niemann

Love that song!
  • lexlowe
    lexlowe Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    marie_2454 wrote: »
    Lol I listen to 80s-90s country all the time, including when I workout. Right now it's a lot of Mark Chesnutt, Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw, George Strait, Billy Ray Cyrus (total guilty pleasure lmao), Randy Travis, and Alan Jackson, plus a couple Keith Whitley songs for good measure :laugh:

I got a few Sawyer Brown songs in my workout playlist. Superman's Daughter, The Race is on, Step that Step, Do you love want to be wanted/want to be loved?, Shakin.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I could lose weight playing C & W w/o exercising. Country music makes me want to puke.
    If YOU like it, fine. Just don't make ME listen to it.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    lexlowe wrote: »
    marie_2454 wrote: »

I got a few Sawyer Brown songs in my workout playlist. Superman's Daughter, The Race is on, Step that Step, Do you love want to be wanted/want to be loved?, Shakin.

I forgot about The Race in On - LOVE that song! I'll have to download it for tonight's workout!
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I generally listen to country when I workout. Luke Bryan and Chase Rice make the run go faster, and then iHeart Radio when I'm in the gym. Generally Chase Rice Radio or Dierks Bentley Radio when I'm hooked into iHeart.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Guess they didn't like country music that much .. their account is deactivated.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Willie Nelson this am gym pump
    Hoping tomorrow is some AC/DC or Aerosmith