can't sleep.

Options
smokeyg01
smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
Ever been too tired to sleep. This sucks.

Replies

• marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    agreed. it blows.
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    530 rolls around too quick. I don't usually have problems sleeping. Tonight hmmmm don't know why
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    agreed. it blows.

You made the whole batch :love:

I get all fidgety when I'm overly tired.
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    Those desserts do look amazing. i need sugar lol
  • marvybells
    Options
    they are fudge brownies with walnuts, and i added some cream cheese icing after the photo was taken....i will gladly share :smile:
  • JennyHollyHansen
    Options
    when i am too tired to sleep that is normally when i eat horrible foods that i am normaly strong enough to say no to.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Me neither and it's ongoing.
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    Cream cheese icing on brownies omg that's gotta be like heaven
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    they are fudge brownies with walnuts, and i added some cream cheese icing after the photo was taken....i will gladly share :smile:

Marvy, you live just close enough that I could take you up on that offer : ) And cream cheese icing on brownies? How did I never think of that before. I have leftover homemade cream cheese icing in the fridge right now, may have to bake a batch tomorrow.
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    Damn i think i gained a few pounds just thinking about eating them
  • marvybells
    Options

Marvy, you live just close enough that I could take you up on that offer : ) And cream cheese icing on brownies? How did I never think of that before. I have leftover homemade cream cheese icing in the fridge right now, may have to bake a batch tomorrow.

hey yeah, just a couple hours drive and you could be here, eating brownies with me :)

honestly i was too lazy to look up the cream cheese swirl recipe so i just threw cream cheese icing on them. not bad, not bad at all!....although i kinda wish i left some without so i could add some PB on top.....I think i will just do something like that with the next batch
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    Crushed oreos sounds good on top
  • marvybells
    Options
    Crushed oreos sounds good on top

hmmmmm, interesting idea. that could be really good. too bad the icing is already set & i do not have any oreos. that will have to be on the list to try later.
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    Mmmmmm... Brownies with peanut butter I have done, or at least brownies with Reeses peanut butter chips inside : )
  • smokeyg01
    Options
    Keep chatting I've got to get some sleep. My boss hates when i fall asleep at work...lol....no joke its happened before. Good night. Mfp world
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    @Jenn- And why are you not bringing those to me as I read this ;-p
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    because she is bringing them to me. yum
  • jennpaulson
    Options
    @Jenn- And why are you not bringing those to me as I read this ;-p

Honey I don't have any brownies at this moment... Just homemade chocolate cake :tongue:
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's not uncommon for me to miss sleep several nights out of the week. So I know your pain, OP. Also, sweet Sithis. Those brownies sound awesome. Good thing I have cake.
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I've suffered from insomnia for years...I take 3mg of melatonin and even that sometimes takes hours before I finally crash...