UK girl looking for motivational friends

Options
13»

Replies

• MrsTits
    MrsTits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation too! Just restarting. Lost 7 stone on here back in 2011, put just under 5 of that back on, so need a kick up the *kitten* and some diaries to nose through for ideas! I'm 36 and from the North West. Feel free to add me! x
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm from South London and also looking for motivational friends so please add me anyone!
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am an irish girl based in london and always looking to support others as I have been supported through this! Add away x
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am exactly what this thread describes :wink:

28, London and looking for people to travel with on my MFP journey:happy:
  • natlagoon
    natlagoon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 & from Devon, feel free to add me too. I log in everyday - desperate to lose my baby weight!
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. Im up in scotland :)
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Always happy to meet new MFP'ers who will keep me accountable! :smile:
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Shropshire lass here feel free to add me
  • clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have added you, read your profile and we have very similar goals/weight to lose, I need to shift that extra stone too that has hung around for the last year or so!
  • britneyrene
    britneyrene Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    American girl from Arkansas here looking to find friends for motivation. I lost over around what I believe you call one stone on here over two years ago by adding friends and logging everyday. I fell off the bandwagon after moving to a new city and beginning a new job as an instructional leader in a large school district. I deleted my friends and didn't log in for over a year. I am back and ready to do the work. This time, I will not let myself slip. I also started a blog. I have about 15 lbs to lose.

Feel free to add me and follow my journey on my blog http://bballinblog.wordpress.com/