Michigan guy looking for friends to shred fat

Options
Whaddup everyone. Just a regular guy, looking to lose weight and find people that want to motovate one another to lose weigh this spring/summer. Lets do this. Add me.

Replies

• pjack67
    pjack67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey captain. Just starting a new diet strategy myself. I'm 46 (soon to be 47......eek) and want to lose about 70 pounds. My starting weight is 245. Would be happy to have a partner in the journey. I'm from North Carolina, by the way.
  • captaincharisma24
    Options
    Would love to be friends. I need to lose about 50 pounds to be at an ideal weight. Making healthy eating habits an everyday occurrence is one of the big obstacles I'm facing. Seems like no matter how much i work out, without a proper diet lifestyle, it does not work out good for me. Well hopefully I can do it this time around. Good luck to you as well.
  • evadleep
    evadleep Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Captain, Pjack if I might join you? I have used this program in the past with some success and am returning now because I wintered a little too well. Looking to drop 20 lbs. of ugly fact without going to the extreme of cutting off my head. :) I won't state my age, suffice to say I'm on the back nine of my life.

I really find the calorie and exercise counter to be tremendously helpful and at the same time motivating. In the past I found myself looking for everyday activities like washing the car, mowing the lawn, parking the car at the far end of the lot, just so I could have more exercise to record. The software tracking also really made me conscience what I was putting in my mouth be it food or drink.
    A friend told me years ago that the key to weight loss is "eat less and move around more", this program encourages me to do both.

I am amazed that MyFitnessPal remains free considering how much it's improved in the last couple of years.
    Good luck and great success to you both!