Replies

• WLG1974
    WLG1974 Posts: 90
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow,amazing results. Did you notice any changes in your bra size? I lost 45 lbs but they feel even bigger.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job! I got sucked into the infomercial for T25 and have been considering it.

How tall are you btw?

I'm 5'4"
  • jupdyke
    Options
    You look great I'm also going t25 and don't have the differences you do. I'm starting week 5 after repeating week one for form. I might have to make some eating changes. Thank you for the inspiration that this works with the right goals.

Honestly, I've started this program 3 other times (only got to like week 3 or 4), but I wasn't watching what I was eating. The eating changes is what made the difference for me. Good luck to ya!!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Wow,amazing results. Did you notice any changes in your bra size? I lost 45 lbs but they feel even bigger.

Not much, I have lost 2" in my chest. Congrats on your weight loss!! :)
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!! Keep up the awesome work!!! I am starting that program soon, very excited! :)

Thank you! YAY...Best of luck to you! It's tough, but if you stick with it and eat right, you'll see results. Be sure to take before pics and measure!!:)
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. GOod job!
    Thank you...I see some great progress with your pics as well! AMAZING...nice work!!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! T25 is one of the programs I've been really considering and haven't talked myself into yet, so I love seen progress pics from this program! I've done Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire, but since completing TF, I've been just hopping around trying this and that, and honestly fell off and gained some weight back, so wanting something with a schedule to keep me going, was considering this as my next one!

Could I ask, do you follow the nutrition plan or do your own thing?

Way to go!!
  • mrbunsrocks
    mrbunsrocks Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! We are pretty much weight/progress twins! I'm currently on Lean phase of Chalean Extreme, but T25 is next on my list. This is fantastic inspiration - great work!!!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Great job! T25 is one of the programs I've been really considering and haven't talked myself into yet, so I love seen progress pics from this program! Could I ask, do you follow the nutrition plan or do your own thing?

Way to go!!

Thanks a million! I do not follow the plan that came with the program. I simply hold myself to 1200 calories a day (I enjoy many of my favorite things within that calorie intake).
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Great job! T25 is one of the programs I've been really considering and haven't talked myself into yet, so I love seen progress pics from this program! Could I ask, do you follow the nutrition plan or do your own thing?

Way to go!!

Thanks a million! I do not follow the plan that came with the program. I simply hold myself to 1200 calories a day (I enjoy many of my favorite things within that calorie intake).

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. :) Again, great job!!
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, you look fab!

Really like the look of T25 but im not sure i could complete it fully, wonder if you could advise??

Im fit and healthy but i struggle with press ups or the press up position as i was born with out my left hand and forearm. I can do the plank (on elbows) etc and anything like that but when in comes to holding weight in the press up pose my prosthetic isnt the best. (Rubbish!haha)

I have emailed a few people to see if this is a major move with in the workout or a small % that i could possibly substitute with the Plank or something? Any feedback would be great as youve actually seen the dvds so reckon thats the best place to start haha..

Thanking you kindly in advance and lookforward to seeing the rest of your progress pics.

Kindest Regards

Gem x
  • jupdyke
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, you look fab!

Really like the look of T25 but im not sure i could complete it fully, wonder if you could advise??

Im fit and healthy but i struggle with press ups or the press up position as i was born with out my left hand and forearm. I can do the plank (on elbows) etc and anything like that but when in comes to holding weight in the press up pose my prosthetic isnt the best. (Rubbish!haha)

I have emailed a few people to see if this is a major move with in the workout or a small % that i could possibly substitute with the Plank or something? Any feedback would be great as youve actually seen the dvds so reckon thats the best place to start haha..

Thanking you kindly in advance and lookforward to seeing the rest of your progress pics.

Kindest Regards

Gem x

Thank you so much. There are many activities in the plank up position. However, with that being said, there is a modifier throughout the video. My advice to you would be to follow her during those activities. If she is still doing things that you are unable to do, you could always repeat a previous activity in that video that you were successful at until the movement changes. I hope that this helps. There is such a variety of movements throughout this program that I think you could easily substitute with something that works for you. Best of luck to you in your journey!!! Feel free to friend me if you would like :)
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Such great progress! How can you not keep going, look at you! What are you gonna do after Beta? I really like Gamma, but we may do a hybrid next.

Again, congrats on your current and continued success!

~Jennifer
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Perfect and thanks for getting back.. i think im going to go for it! All the results ive seen, yours inccluded look great!

Gem xx
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AmberBelandria
    AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOW!!! this is motivation right here to keep at it! You look amazing!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great progress...you look fab!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You really inspired me! I did some research on T25, got the DVDs from a friend and I'm starting it tomorrow. The great thing about it, is the short amount of time you spend on it. Thank you for posting your pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!