congratulations to me. tattoooo :)

Options

Replies

• amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ah it didnt work. :(
    but as a present to myself for loosing 30lbs i got it.
    Hurt like hell and it looks a little bloody in the pic. But yay. Xx
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the tattoo as well as the weight loss!! I have added a tattoo to my reward list as well, aiming for Sept long weekend. :smile:
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    Awesome...I got my nose pierced for my 15 lbs success
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    2011-01-07153833.jpg

There you go. And grats.

My gift to myself for reaching my weight loss goal is a new bikini and a belly button piercing. :D
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hope you will post that picture some time, leopard print sounds so cool, I wanna see it! Congrats to you girl!!!
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    And there it is! Right after I post that...you guys are mind readers. Love the spots!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm getting one (my 3rd) at 15 lbs.
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your kind words. And thanks for re posting my pics girl. Really apreciate it :) xxx
  • moserary
    Options
    I want to do this too! Congratulations. Such a good idea to get a tattoo as a reward. Takes a bit of the pain away knowing you look smoking hot too ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I got my belly button pierced as incentive to get back in shape. I'm going to want to show it off, and not have to suck in my tummy all the time!

Keep in mind that it'll take at minimum four to six months to heal, and during the healing time you should avoid swimming, so it's a good plan to get it during the winter months.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congrats - my tattooist has moved away, so will have to find someone else to do my goal tatt!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I went to the tattoo parlor last night to get ideas for number 3. thinking something tribal for my left shoulder and arm. still haven't found anything that I love like my shark, though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!