Thinking about Christmas in May!

Options
I signed up 1 months ago and so far I could say Goodbye to 10 lbs. There are still 50 lbs more to lose, but now I know it is possible. Actually it’s fun as well. I am getting my mojo back. Yes, I am still overweight, but not very much longer!

I have the most awesome friends here and love the support we give each other. It’s just so much more fun if you don’t have to do it alone. So “Thanks to all of you”. It's not just the support, some of you guys really make me laugh and I got so many new meal ideas by reading your diaries.

I am not the only middle aged woman dealing with Menopause and weight gain. I am not the only ex-smoker who gained too much weight! I am not alone on my journey.

10 lbs down - 50 lbs more to go! That means I will hit my goalweight in December and will spend Christmas in a size 12. I have no doubt at all!

So, older dogs can learn new tricks after all and Menopause can kiss my behind :wink:

Replies

• josparkle
    josparkle Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was a little fearful that you were going to start a thread on making our own decorations and swapping low calorie Christmas Pudding recipes which would be all very well in its way but perhaps not in May: well not for me anyway.

You are doing so well, and you have been massively encouraging to me. I've loved coming on and seeing your comments on whatever I've posted especially as we're in different time zones, it is nice to log on and get that endorsement or motivation whenever I log on.

Here's to Christmas and no low cal pudding :-)
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So, you mean we won't make our own decorations lol

Right back at you, you bring the European flair back into my life and some of your meal ideas are just great!
  • Nynkepetra
    Nynkepetra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great motivation :) Keep it up!
  • ajones1965
    ajones1965 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It's May, please no mention of the C word!!
  • Becre8tive
    Becre8tive Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's May, please no mention of the C word!!

ooops sorry lol