<3 Myfitnesspal Love stories <3

Options

Replies

• FitnessGirlD
    Options
    <
    I DID!!
    my guy (mhernandez1976) found me on the message boards here 11 months ago and sent me a friend request. The rest is history. We spent 11 months 2000 miles apart (California & Illinois) and now in 9 days he is moving to California and we are engaged. So yes, MFP love stories are real =)
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    WHOAAAAAAAAA sorry that pic is HUGE HAHAHAHAHAHA my bad
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    in for the love stories! and the bitter haters!!
  • FitnessGirlD
    Options
    LOL...people making a fitness site into their match.com. :laugh:

in my case it was by chance we met. Neither was looking. But I do think its an amazing way to meet someone, to share that same drive to want to lose weight and better your life.
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    <~~ met him here two years ago. we live 1800 miles apart but we see each other about every 4 - 6 weeks.

couldn't imagine my life without him.

Why not move closer to each other, or in with each other, or marry, or something so you can see each other every 4-6 hours instead?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I discovered true love on here. Cat gifs, Nutella and bacon.

nutella-cat.jpg

Cat-eating-a-pancake-GIF.gif

nutella-covered-bacon.jpg
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    <
    I DID!!
    my guy (mhernandez1976) found me on the message boards here 11 months ago and sent me a friend request. The rest is history. We spent 11 months 2000 miles apart (California & Illinois) and now in 9 days he is moving to California and we are engaged. So yes, MFP love stories are real =)

Wow thats impressive , congrats , 2000 MILES and still a success! I like this ... I believe if its meant to be distance is just a number , But it has to be real! :).
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just read some amazing posts on this thread!!!, Hope for all of us then :P
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    <~~ met him here two years ago. we live 1800 miles apart but we see each other about every 4 - 6 weeks.

Why not move closer to each other, or in with each other, or marry, or something so you can see each other every 4-6 hours instead?

OHMIGOSH! Why have I never thought of this. That would solve EVERYTHING!!!

Seriously though . . . we both have children with our ex spouses. The ex spouses are very much involved in the lives of the children. Moving, at this time, is not an option for either of us.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    slide_324525_3096945_free.gif

That being said, I met the my love on MFP :) And we happen to be in the same town. Completely unexpected, just like if you met your SO at the gas station.

Only he likes this *kitten* show called Adventure Time. It might be the death of us....
    finn21.gif

Show is hilarious.
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    There is but one true love on MFP: :heart:

baconsizzling.gif
    Yup.....
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I discovered true love on here. Cat gifs, Nutella and bacon.

nutella-cat.jpg

Cat-eating-a-pancake-GIF.gif

nutella-covered-bacon.jpg
    And YUP!!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    There is but one true love on MFP: :heart:

baconsizzling.gif

marry me! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

OHMIGOSH! Why have I never thought of this. That would solve EVERYTHING!!!

Seriously though . . . we both have children with our ex spouses. The ex spouses are very much involved in the lives of the children. Moving, at this time, is not an option for either of us.

haha glad to see you still have your sarcasm close at hand :)
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    Oh look, I'm on a website full of people who are hotter than my partner and I'm looking for a bit of validation now I'm in shape. What could possibly go wrong?

^^ lmao hit the nail on the head with this one!
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Oh look, I'm on a website full of people who are hotter than my partner and I'm looking for a bit of validation now I'm in shape. What could possibly go wrong?

+1
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both on this site, each of us met our side piece here.

Side piece? Do tell....

You have the wrong equipment for both of us, baby.

But I don't! :wink:
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Love can happen anywhere. There are a few good stories on here, so you never know. I have been on here for just over a year now. I certainly didn't come into it with the idea of meeting someone, but if it happens, it happens. My focus is fitness, and if I meet someone I who I mesh with of a like mind, then why not explore it if it's an option for us both? I don't think any of the people who have relationships that have commented came here in the hopes to find love, but it's pretty fantastic that they did!
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What is love?

3761418_o.gif