Looking for 5'5"-5'8" & 20+ Ibs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• jmama30
    jmama30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and would love to lose at least 45 pounds. I've recently gone through a divorce and have gained weight through the grieving and emotional eating. I am motivated to get back in shape and be the best me and would love some new pals to motivate each other through the process.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    5'7", looking to lose about 20-25 lbs.

Friend request sent!
  • gevaisa
    gevaisa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    heyyo i'm 5'5" with 20 to 30 lbs to lose

i'm starting fresh again!
  • bluepanda512
    bluepanda512 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Hi,

Count me in too..! Iam 5' 7" with 35+ lbs to lose.Started 30 day shred on 26th May'14.

Will do it together :D
  • sjbctal
    sjbctal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7
  • ajeybabes
    ajeybabes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i saw your forum post. Im 5'6"and looking to lose around 20lbs. Struggling to motivate myself at the moment maybe we can help each other. Feel free to add me 
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me also. I'm 5'5 and have 60 lbs to lose!
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and have 17-20 lbs. to lose. Lost 45 lbs. initially but have gained some back. :S
  • misschip1983
    misschip1983 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft7 I've already gone from 217lbs to 150lbs ,I would like to loose a further 10lb. You will be at your goal before you know it.x
  • bettyboop403
    bettyboop403 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and have 50 pounds to lose.
  • bettyboop403
    bettyboop403 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your 150 that is great, good job.
  • SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'7" and have right under 25 pounds to lose. I've lost a total of 85.8 pounds since my 3 yr old was born but have gained back 22.2 of those pounds. I was taking doctor prescribed diet pills to lose the weight but right at this moment I've been off them for going on my 3rd week of trying to clean out my system and do things the natural way. I've started eating healthier this week but have not started the logging or exercising as I'm a busy mom of 2 active boys and I have a hard time finding spare time for myself. Feel free to add me. The more motivation and accountability the better.
  • bryand5434
    bryand5434 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" with about 20 lbs to lose. I just hit my hundredth day mark, and i plan on at least a hundred more, barring natural disaster/apocalypse.

I don't know, I watch the walking dead, and it seems like that would be great for any diet. Lack of food and all :)
  • happylulu2014
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5"5 35lb to go... nice to join
  • missbeccaanne
    missbeccaanne Posts: 125
    Options
    I am 5`5 with 25 left to lose.