Calling all stressed out Housewives

Options
lstnlondry
lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
My name is Chris and I am looking to connect with other moms, housewives or just 40 somethings!! Just curious to know if any of us share similiar struggles. Please let me know if you are interested in making this connection!

Replies

• tasteoheavn
    tasteoheavn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris I am a very stressed out 40 something. I was in the Navy for 25 years and never had a problem keeping my weight off but since retiring a couple of years ago I found the weight creeping up on me. I am now on a mission to lose 30 pounds just by changing my lifestyle. Would love to connect. Patsey
  • MissEllie0426
    Options
    Hey Chris...I would imagine we share same of the same struggles...would love to compare "notes"...add me as a friend if you would like!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm a housewife too! Married for almost 10 years and have 2 small children. My life is them. My husband works 12 hour days, so when he's home its about family. Its hard to work diet and exercise around a schedule thats not really yours! My husband tries to be supportive. Lots of "wow, you look great!" and "I know your working really hard." but he still wants burgers, tacos, bbq smothered dinners! If he even sees a package saying "low fat, low calorie" he claims he can taste a difference, but not if he doesn't see the package! LOL! My two little ones, work out with me a little. I do 100 sit ups everyday and they count for me! There fun.
    Hope this site works for you as much as it has for me, I've lost 6 lbs just since Thanksgiving, I would've normally gained in December, but didn't! Please feel free to add me:)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, I'm a 28 yr old stay at home mom to 2 kids (3 with the hubby!) lol. I bet we have some of the same struggles!
  • angela_wolsey
    Options
    Hi Chris! Im Angela, n I have 3 girls, lol, very stressed. Im a stay at home mom, n I love it, but it sure gets crazy. Im trying to loose around 50 lbs, so i really hope this program helps. How many kids do u have?
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    if you would like to be friends, I could use your support!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    I failed to introduce myself. I am 41, 4 kids, married 20 years this year and just trying to stay on a healthy path. My 20 something niece suggested MFP and I would love to be able to support her but I have so much work to do on myself.
  • jfer7774
    Options
    Hello Chris! I am a 30 something stay at home mom with 3 kids, so yeah, stressed. :) Nice to meet you.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris....

I am a 32 (almost 33) year old... housewife/work at home mom to 3 boys and a husband who is currently at home due to having his contract end since Oct. So yes Very Stressed out. lol
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 28 year old, stay at home mom of 3 young boys. I joined this site a week ago and I love it! I'm not always able to got outside and work out, but I've learned to do more things around the house, even if it means scrubbing the floors. Lol! My husband works full time and goes to school full time, so I'm actually on his schedule. Boo... :tongue: