I just love cheese!

Options
2»

Replies

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Any cheese! All of the cheese! Full of calcium and good-for-you micros. Harder ones tend to be friendlier with their calories and sugars, but I wouldn't worry about that as long as you're sticking to your goals. I think you'll find many people here are also cheese fans. I kind of want to know how many different kinds of cheeses everyone has in their fridge right now. For me, it's brie, feta, gouda, parmesan, queso fresco, mozzarella, swiss, american (grilled cheese!), neufchatel, ricotta, queso blanco, and cheddar. If you can't already tell, I'm a fan of cheese.
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Any cheese! All of the cheese! Full of calcium and good-for-you micros. Harder ones tend to be friendlier with their calories and sugars, but I wouldn't worry about that as long as you're sticking to your goals. I think you'll find many people here are also cheese fans. I kind of want to know how many different kinds of cheeses everyone has in their fridge right now. For me, it's brie, feta, gouda, parmesan, queso fresco, mozzarella, swiss, american (grilled cheese!), neufchatel, ricotta, queso blanco, and cheddar. If you can't already tell, I'm a fan of cheese.

That is an amazing cheese selection for one fridge! (completely jealous lol) I think ours consists of feta, american, mozzarella, cheddar... and maybe babybel