other guys

Options
hi everyone, i was wondering if there are many other guys on this site, i rarely see any of them and i would like to see their progress aswell, nothing against the gals, they are doing great but i think it would encourage me a bit more. are ye there lads?

Replies

• Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    right here! not necessarily trying to lose weight, but build up a better physique and live a healthier lifestyle.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I lurk from time to time lol
  • littleken
    Options
    Right here..just joined this week. Have lost 5 pounds already, so I assume the honeymoon is over and it will be tough slugging from here on out.
  • Diesel66
    Diesel66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use this site to track my calories. If you're serious about getting your results this is the best out there!
  • dhaton
    dhaton Posts: 1
    Options
    been here for a couple of days. I've been in WW for 2yrs and have lost a little. The close tracking, I think, will help be to reach my goal. So welcome and I hope we both do well.
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yo.
  • maxim1
    maxim1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wass up dudes, joined the site day before yesterday.

found the site by accident looking for apps on my iphone thought i would give it a try, have to say I’m impressed.

started the weight loss thing a couple of weeks before Christmas, gave up bread, potatoes rice and pasta.

loss weight within a week and have kept it up, now I’m tracking calories and exercising things can only get better

Target weight loss 111Ib
  • Rfporter
    Options
    Pretty similar story, except I found it on the Android Market yesterday...
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Yo, whats up.

I found this site from the iPhone app. I thought it was kinda funny that when I logged onto the website and saw how many more female members there are.

I started my weight loss years ago and now I'm using this application to lose the last few lbs and get to a higher fitness level.
  • TedTorres
    TedTorres Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Been here less than a week and like it so far.