Down 40 pounds!

Options

Replies

• undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and really hot! I wish I was a bit taller...you look great and it is so much fun to read how so many people discovers how much they love to exercise. I think I need to get over my "white girl syndrom" and try Zumba soon!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @taletreader didn't you know? A tattoo is a reward for every 30 pounds. It just appears overnight while you sleep.

I got that done in October.

Soooo... where? is? mine??
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    You look awesome. All curvy and sexy!!! You made remarkable progress and I am very proud of you. Can't wait til I'm ready to take "undergarment" pictures :blushing:

A BIG Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hottie!! You look awesome! All that hard work shows and paid off! :)
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow, that is awesome. I am hoping to have some booty when I get to my goal weight.
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! :)
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! My husband read a lot of your comments and I think he seen me in a different light. He see's me every day so he gradually seen my weight loss. After him reading the comments he looked at me different and I felt like we were meeting for the first time. Love it.
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! Great job!
  • aneeni
    aneeni Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspirational. I think a nutrition class is in order for me. I try to eat right but I have no idea what I should really be eating and I don't know how to choose a varied diet or cook better food. I tend to stick to fruit and fat free stuff because it is easy to figure out. I have been very careful to avoid processed food...until I fell off the wagon today. So, again, congratulations, what you've done isn't easy.
  • swellkel
    Options
    Good for you, you look great! Happy New Year!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    Options
    The nutrition class was a huge eye opener for me. I probably wouldn't have achieved as well with out it. Thank you all for the wonderful comments.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOOOO SEXY! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit is on MFP? :noway:

Incredible curves and a strong healthy woman...can't go wrong!

Congrats on your progress!
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Wow! U look so nice now and what hard work u have done! I am truly amazed. Keep it up!!!
  • Weimamama
    Options
    Look at those curves!!! Great job!!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow your stomach is so flat! You are what I think of as sexy!! Way to go!!
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    WOW! You look PHENOMENAL!!! Just the extra motivation I needed to make MY trip to the gym today!:smile: Super happy for you!!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    Options
    All of your comments are simply amazing. The jessica rabbit one made me giggle. I would kill to have her bod and sexy vibe.
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    well done, you look fantastic.

I cant wait to the day I can do a before and after shot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!