Before & Half Way Pics (T25)

Options

Replies

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Such great progress! How can you not keep going, look at you! What are you gonna do after Beta? I really like Gamma, but we may do a hybrid next.

Again, congrats on your current and continued success!

~Jennifer

Thanks a billion!! You've been a great support! I am loving Beta (a real push)! I am going to order TurboFire soon and start that once Beta is over.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    You really inspired me! I did some research on T25, got the DVDs from a friend and I'm starting it tomorrow. The great thing about it, is the short amount of time you spend on it. Thank you for posting your pics.

Yay...I'm so glad you're going to give it a try. I hope it's a good fit for you. I love that it's only 25 minutes. It's such a good fit for my life. I was really unsure about posting my pics, but I'm glad I did. Hopefully I will have some super results to share in 4 1/2 more weeks. Can't wait to see your results. Be sure to take before & afters! Good luck!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes...You look great....I started the program today and even more inspired now!
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. You have done an amazing job so far. Before you know it, you will reach the goal you set for yourself. Just keep smashing it!!!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WOW you look soooo amazing! Congrats!!
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats, wonderful progress! Makes me happy I ordered the t25 this week, should be here in a few days!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
  • natrtaylor
    natrtaylor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats on your amazing progress!
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job! This post was particularly inspiring to me, because your start & goal weight are so close to mine. Can't wait to see the end result, and hopefully catch up to you soon! :)
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! You are in inspiration so keep up the good work :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW - amazing results so far! Keep going... I liked Alpha, but I LOVED Beta!!
  • tinkystyle
    tinkystyle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Your results are inspiring!
  • virginia9550
    virginia9550 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! Looking great!
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Huge difference already! Great job!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Great job! This post was particularly inspiring to me, because your start & goal weight are so close to mine. Can't wait to see the end result, and hopefully catch up to you soon! :)

Thank you! Awesome, it's always need to find someone with similar goals/weight. ! I will definitely post pics when I finish Beta. Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • Tisiwa
    Tisiwa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Good Job.
  • Chubbysnacker
    Chubbysnacker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Really well done! Such a noticeable difference : D
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    incredible difference! Great job!

I currently weigh 168 and seeing your results are total motivation!
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing those pics! You look great! Well done! I have been tempted to try T25, I have heard good things, and your results say it works well. :-) You rock!
  • rathimani
    rathimani Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome transformation, the change is visible not just on the face but all over the body! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!