193 Days In - Getting There

Options
indunna
indunna Posts: 221 Member
What better way to celebrate nearly 200 days on MFP than by posting a success story?

Sure, I’m not at goal yet. BUT, I have made a lot of progress thanks to the great tools that MFP provides and the friends I have made here. So to anyone who has given up on themselves (as I had) I encourage you to give it a try. I don’t use rocket science I just try to eat between 1400 and 1500 calories and exercise for about an hour most days (power walking and or dumbbells). I think I look a lot better than I did when I started and I know that my speed, endurance and strength have improved.

Me: Age 43 Height 5’10”

My Journey so far:
Nov 1, 2013 200 lbs 34” waist
Jan 5, 2014 185 lbs 31” waist
May 21, 2014 155 lbs 28” waist
Goal btw 140 & 150 lbs 27” waist

The Pics:

Me at 200 lbs
No pics exist. Trust me, not pretty.

Me at 185 lbs
19front184_zps3d175936.jpg19side_zpsf122e874.jpg

Me at 155 lbs
518front_zpsc5413038.jpg518otherside_zpsdb11b9f8.jpg

Me btw 140 & 150 lbs
Not there yet.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post here or to send me a message. Thanks for the opportunity to share and best to everyone on their journey!

** I can't seem to get the photos to resize - sorry about the annoying alignment!

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Va va voom!
  • Jessicasartwork
    Options
    WTG!!! :)
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking great! keep up the good work
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You already know you are one of my heroes and the photo evidence backs up what I keep saying to you - you are ROCKING this journey, congrats my friend, you look fantastic! Keep up the great work :)
  • chankanaab07
    chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! I loved seeing your post come up on my feed. So proud to call you a teammate and new friend. All your hard work is paying off beautifully. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Rooting for you all the way! -Amy
  • dhendy13
    dhendy13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work. Can only imagine what 193 days of dedication will bring. Hopefully the same success as you1
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! MFP-ers are the best. :flowerforyou:
  • tomaspetro
    tomaspetro Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow! Amazing difference! Three cheers for you!
  • kelsuha89
    kelsuha89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're doing a fantastic job! Look at the progress you've made. You're so inspiring! Keep up the good work!!!!! :)!!
  • geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! Great work! You are an inspiration!!!
    We are the same height although I am heavier than you were when you started.
    Hope to be able to follow in your footsteps...
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!!! I'm so proud of you, and how hard you work and how well you eat...It's all paying off! I'm glad to call you my friend!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You look awesome......congratulations!
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    *runs into thread 3 days late* The Rocky theme tune is playing loud for you right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!