Whats for Dinner?

Options
What are you doing for dinner tonight? I wanna cook something new and healthy! Any ideas that you generally go to, or are family favorites, lemme know! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You can check out my daily cooking blog at www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/TracieJ65 I just found another cooking blog, too, don't quote me but I believe her screen name was inskywithdiamonds
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    ground 99% fat free turkey sauteed in a pan with a dash of olive oil and mixed with 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1/2 cup of pizza quick sauce and seasonings. Served over a bed of spaghetti squash.
  • karikariboberry
    karikariboberry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BBQ pork tenderloin with only seasoning salt on it
    baked yam
    Spinach salad with red beets, feta cheese and balsamic
    yum!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I had pan seared talapia with green beans and tomatos. Do yuo have a Wegman's grocery store where you are? The mail out a quartly cookbook with lost of great healthy recipies. I love their celrery root soup too with a grilled trukey and cheese sandwich...just go light on teh cheese and use coking spray or spray butter for the pan.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine - Ginger Garlic Stir Fry w/ Chicken, 170g cauliflower, 95g mixed vegetables.

I mix them all together. 400 calories total.

Same thing I've had pretty much every day for lunch and dinner for the last two weeks ...
  • Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    having baked chicken seasoned with McCormick country season pack and cabbage. MFP member intheskywithdiamonds has some awesome daily meal post w pics.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    tonight was supposed to be leftovers, but last night's plan was interrupted so we swapped it around. i blog my menus and some recipes over at http://www.everythingisbetterwithcheese.blogspot.com. stop on by!

here is the recipe for tonight - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144713-seared-scallops-with-cauliflower-brown-butter-and-basil?hl=scallops#posts-1971877