Dizziness

Options
Hey, I've been doing T-25 on and off, with a 1,300kcal diet (on days when I can follow it >.<). Last week I took a break from it (a break from 1,300kcal (but not going mad with it) for 4 days and exercise for 7). When I started my routine again yesterday, after I was getting tremendous dizziness, so i ate a bit extra fruit and had a couple of boiled sweets (which I ashamedly did not log), thinking maybe my sugar was a bit low. In all honesty it didn't do much.

I'm wondering is this because I took a week off from exercise?

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Being dizzy can be caused by dehydration, not eating enough calories and then pushing your body to do T-25, by illness, by low blood sugar and probably any number of other things.

Read this link (below) and make sure what you are doing is appropriate for you. If you continue to have dizziness, probably best to be checked out by a doctor.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Dizziness can be one of the earliest signs of pregnancy I feel I should add. I work in a hospital laboratory and you'd be surprised how many ER visits for dizziness are actually due to pregnancy.
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    eating a couple of boiled sweets is nothing to be ashamed of not logging - and if you were suffering from low blood sugar were an excellent thing to eat. I feel dizzy if I have not eaten for a few hours, and I am not diabetic or pregnant :) Sometimes our bodies just tell us what it needs by making us feel crap - we need to listen to what its saying even if its boiled sweets.
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I experienced massive dizziness when I started exercising, coupled with headaches.

My dietician advised eating about 15 mins before exercise and just after and I found that this killed my dizziness and headache problem.

Your dilemma reminded me and I thought that I should let you know!

I hope you feel better soon!

Kaela x