Beat the Blerch Run

Options
Hey everyone, I was lucky enough to register for the Beat the Blerch run (half marathon), and was wondering if anyone here will be running? It's going to be my first half, and I wasn't able to convince any of my friends to register early enough, and figured I might be able to find some new friends/supporters here!

Replies

• zephyrq
    zephyrq Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will be there also, running my first half. See you there!
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Looks super fun! I was considering it too!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I really want to but it's a four hour drive for me and that wouldn't workout. I have high hopes for next year!
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'l be coming from New Mexico, taking some time off from work. Figured this event was perfect for my first half. I love when Internet-based interest groups throw IRL events. Makes me so happy.
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yep, I got in! It will be my first half, and sadly, my friend who talked me into running a half in the first place didn't get a spot.
  • ashanygin79
    ashanygin79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am running the 10k! Friend me I would love some local myfitnesspals!
  • drdelirium
    drdelirium Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard any developments about the adding of a virtual run to the Blerch? I'm all the way on the other coast but love The Oatmeal, and looking forward to joining you guys in spirit!
  • redheadedlas
    Options
    I'll be running my first half too!
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    The Hubster and I will be running our first marathon this weekend! So excited! :drinker: