Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
swinnie239
swinnie239 Posts: 423 Member
Before anyone jumps down my thruat about this, I know that haven't been an abundance of studies about how much good will come of this. At the same time, I thought I'd try it. I know it won't hurt me so que sera sera. I got the Bragg's Unfiltered kind.

To people who do do this, what is the best way to do this? Do I mix with water, do it as a shot, or something completely different?

EDIT: Not doing for the weight loss aspect, but heard that it can affect the way carbs are digested and make simple carbs more like fiber.

Replies

• nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    There's another thread today about ACV. It must be one of those days...lol

Anyway, I like to drink a couple tablespoons in a large glass of icewater (about 24 ounces). I sometimes add lemon wedges (squeezed).

I don't drink it daily, but I like it mostly because it clears the mucous from my throat in the morning.

I'm not sure about the carbs and digestion thing. I can vouch that it DOES help heartburn though.
  • seasonsanna
    seasonsanna Posts: 53
    Options
    I just do it like a shot, I'm used to it though. I don't think it really matters how you get it in really. When I have a cough I mix it with water and drink it like tea, knocks my cough right out, when nothing else will. Also helps with heartburn and for sure decreases my appetite if im feeling super munchy.