A step in the right direction

Options
Okay, Today I took a step in the right direction. For breakfast, instead of having the eggs i have been having the last few days, I have some blueberry yogurt with chex cereal and some chopped mixed nuts.

However that is not the best step I took. For my last birthday (in March) , I got a Wii FIt, but today, I finally took it out of the box and plugged it into my Wii. One hour later, I had burned over 350 calories (YAY), although I am slightly Tired, i feel good. I feel like I have more energy then i did before i started. On monday, I start my swimming class at my university (easy gpa boost and a good way to excercise).

Replies

• bouncybobbie2011
    bouncybobbie2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    the is awesome....
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the Wii experience - that's great!

Regarding the eggs, though, they're a perfectly healthy breakfast. I'd take eggs over processed cereal any day. They're higher in fat, but the fat and protein in the eggs keep you going longer than a carb-centered breakfast does.
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    great job! i am also going to be getting the wii system in feb and am so excited. i hope yo get to where you want to be.. keep up the good work. the first step is always the hardest