WisCONsin has the best drunks in the world...

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I live in IL but born and raised in WI. Cheesehead through and through.

bring on the Jager and some Sprecher Amber
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    I would drink heavily if I had to live in Wisconsin.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Just by looking at that map, is that all you Yankees do when you're looking at snow for 6 months outta the year is drink? Dang, if I wanted to be depressed, I'd move to Seattle...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Just by looking at that map, is that all you Yankees do when you're looking at snow for 6 months outta the year is drink? Dang, if I wanted to be depressed, I'd move to Seattle...

You nailed it. Note that MN, WI,and IL are brown.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    You can keep your jager in Wisconsin...*kitten* sucks

These are the types of people drinking Jager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

^ this.
  • _John_
    Options

^ this.

I would ice fish when it's frozen, fish regularly when it's not, and (female dog) when the ice wasn't thick enough yet...I could survive.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

^ this.

I would ice fish when it's frozen, fish regularly when it's not, and (female dog) when the ice wasn't thick enough yet...I could survive.

Welcome to the greatest land on earth... May I suggest your first stop be the MARS CHEESE CASTLE?

sgr111020b.png
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

^ this.

Welcome to the greatest land on earth... May I suggest your first stop be the MARS CHEESE CASTLE?

sgr111020b.png

sure, you gave us cheese, brats, and Vince Lombardi... but other than that, what have the Wisconsinites ever done for us?!

1157330727.png
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options

^ this.

sgr111020b.png

I drool every time I drive by that place.
  • BigDaddyD72
    Options
    You can keep your jager in Wisconsin...*kitten* sucks

These are the types of people drinking Jager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QJ9i_o5vo

Yes the cool kids drink Jager. It's so much more than a breakfast drink
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin is the home of the best cheeses, the best beers, the best dairy, and might I add, myself....
  • BigDaddyD72
    Options

^ this.

sgr111020b.png

sure, you gave us cheese, brats, and Vince Lombardi... but other than that, what have the Wisconsinites ever done for us?!

1157330727.png

With all the beer that is produced and/or distributed through WI, we've supplied most of your parties. So, you're welcome
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

^ this.

sgr111020b.png

This of course is in my hometown. Gotta love Wisconsin...
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

Did you just say Yankee? Is this 1876 in the deep south? Wow.. Holy time warp Batman..
  • MadTownD
    MadTownD Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I moved to Wisconsin by choice... frankly, it's awesome. (And, you Wisconsin peeps... add me. Would be cool to have some local support.) :smile:
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love Wisconsin….brandy old fashions, supper clubs, cheese, brats, fishing, beer and Woodman’s grocery.
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada but I love cheese, jager, beer & the packers of course!!!! I totally wish I could go to Wisconsin for a game and a visit. I've had a thing for that state since I was 8....I'll admit that it was because of the band Garbage & smart studios at the time. ....I also wouldn't mind going to seattle at all haha ...I'd take rain over where I live and getting record amounts of snowfall, ice & freezing temps. Feel free to add me :)
  • _John_
    Options

Did you just say Yankee? Is this 1876 in the deep south? Wow.. Holy time warp Batman..

it was the easiest way to lump all of the Midwest, northeastern rocky mountain, new England states together in a term that would be understood (with potentially overreacted to being a bonus).
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin is the home of the best cheeses, the best beers, the best dairy, and might I add, myself....

^^^ How you doin'???