SW: 165
    CW: 153-154
    GW: 140-145
  • hlittle1373
    Options
    I'm 5'11"

SW: 295
    CW: 295 (just starting up again)
    GW: Anything under 240lbs. (I have a lot of muscle)

Been in a major funk after consecutive sports injuries. Brushing myself off and picking myself up again...hoping this time around it sticks!!
  • hlittle1373
    Options
    Great job! How are you doing it?
  • iheartcbxoxo
    Options
    Im 5'10

SW: 180
    CW: 176 (As of the last time I checked... It goes up and down)
    GW: 150
    UGW: 145

My background: I was skinny all of my life and when I was a sophomore in high school my dad passed away and over the next 3 years I gained 35 pounds. I also have suffered with depression and anxiety ever since which have only made it worse which is why I cant seem to get below 170 because I have days where I just give up. Before my dad passed away I was 145lbs and even though I didn't have much curves I was very happy and confident. I hope to one day get back to that size. I am glad I came across this post because I think most people who are the same height usually have the same weight loss goals.. But anyway I am done talking now I promise lol Feel free to add me I need all the motivation I can get, I have a birthday coming up in 3 months and even though I have fell out of touch with most of my friends I still plan on going out to celebrate!
  • mermaidrhirhi
    mermaidrhirhi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'9 but my goals seems to differ a bit.

SW: 219 lbs
    CW: 205 lbs
    GW: 165-170 lbs

I have been that weight before and I felt strong and fit. I was about a size 10 and it worked well for me. My body shape has changed since then (last time I was 160 I was a teenager) so I will really have to see how my body settles in with the weight loss.

I am looking for ladies with like-minded goals and starting points, so feel free to add me! I love enlarging support groups.
  • dscampbell1979
    dscampbell1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5'9" here!
    I fluctuate between 141-144 and am looking to get back down to about 136.
    Pants are US size 3/4 and tops are a small.
    Hoping to start lifting so I can build muscle and whittle my measurements down more so than lose weight.
  • sugusita
    sugusita Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 5'8" and today is my first day.
    SW 168
    GW 132

I'd love to have some buddies. Please feel free to add me.:wink:
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello!

5'9" and right at 144 (and don't want to get much leaner) now. I fluctuate between about 140 and 148, staying around a size 4 (pants) and 6 top. I've been on MFP for a few years, but de/reactivated my account awhile ago and mostly try to stay off the forums. ;)

I've never been overweight but was a personal trainer and fitness model before kids (who are now 8 and 10 years old) and just want to maintain that shape as I "mature". I logged food manually for a lot of years and love the ease of MFP, though I am getting away from the calories in-calories out theory and have been focusing more on nutrients and real food (and very little processed/flour/pasta, etc) for the past few years, which has improved my blood work.

Ok, probably way more info than you were looking for.... :)
  • kimmijo88
    kimmijo88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Im 5ft 9

SW was - 215lbs
    CW - 180lbs
    GW - 168

Started size 14/16, now 12/14.

Ive played sports my whole life and 3 years ago really damaged my knee which resulted in 2 operations, no sports and putting on weight.
    I decided to get my butt in gear in February this year when i had my second operation.
    I have only been able to do slight exercise for the past month as im still healing. I eat around 1000-1200 calories a day. Walk for 1 hours 5 days a week. I have also now started swimming and doing light weights the past 2 weeks

All i can see is every second of it has been worth it!
  • terriveller
    terriveller Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    5'9"
    SW 260
    CW 227
    1st goal weight 199 (puts me out of obese range on bmi)
    Final goal yet to be decided, probably in 150 range but been so long since I have seen those numbers have forgotten what it feels like. Lol.
  • kpacetti1
    kpacetti1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and a bit -

SW 154
    CW 142
    GW 137

current weight 142 - I'm okay with 140 but I want to go from 31% body fat to 28%.
    currently working out 4 days a week interval training and yoga 1 day - eating low carb.

trying to lose lbs and not muscle has been hard - nice to meet you
  • gmcoulombe
    gmcoulombe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me! Me!

5'9
    CW 199
    GW 150
  • reddqueen
    reddqueen Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm 5'8.5", just shy of ya'll.

SW - 290
    CW - 185-189,
    GW - 165 lbs

I'll re-evaluate at 165 . . . .have NO idea what I'd look like at that weight. I've got a pretty broad frame.
  • mmskid60
    mmskid60 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I am 5' 9.5". I have pretty much stagnated at this weight for a few years. My lowest weight in high school was 143 lbs when I was on the cross country team. I have a muscular build so it's hard for me to get lower than that at this height.

SW: 156
    CW: 154
    GW: 145
    UGW: 143 (I might have to start running 5 miles a day again to see that number again, because I personally love food!)
  • JenniferBabec
    Options
    I am 5.9

SW 252

CW 178

GW ?

Working on getting ripped..not worried of weight. Really seeing results. Strong the new skinny!
  • hlittle1373
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm 5'8.5", just shy of ya'll.

SW - 290
    CW - 185-189,
    GW - 165 lbs

I'll re-evaluate at 165 . . . .have NO idea what I'd look like at that weight. I've got a pretty broad frame.

How long did it take you to lose all that weight?!! Great job :happy:
  • Yazza2
    Yazza2 Posts: 31
    Options
    It's amazing how we're all around the same height, but our weights and goals are so different. It's amazing how we can be the same weight but different body fats.. it puts in into perspective how everyone's journey is completely different.
  • Yazza2
    Yazza2 Posts: 31
    Options
    Great job! How are you doing it?

Who are you asking?
  • avaughn34
    avaughn34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5' 8.5"

SW: 138
    CW: 129
    GW: ???

I don't have a goal weight I would rather not lose any more scale weight. I am mostly working lifting! Currently a size 6. Feel free to friend me.
  • fitnessf0x
    fitnessf0x Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 with a goal of 125 but I have a small frame. Wouldn't mind weighing more as long as it was muscle weight