*High Fashion Minded Only PLZZ*

Options
MrTolerable
MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
Must attend a wedding this Friday - I'm one of those flashy guys that of course will be there dressed better than the bride and groom.

I've purchased two seersucker suits and one traditional suit -

My question is since it is after memorial day can I rock the Tommy H. Seersucker in light blue, with a white Hugo Boss dress shirt with a tight small collar, while pulling off a very very bright red hermes tie .... and drumrooooollll

- and wear my brooks brothers white bucks?

White bucks to a wedding? - taking things too far? too obnoxious? - guarantee I will be the only ones rocking those kicks if I wear them..

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Your choice of style and color would be ideal for the wedding. I can't think of no reason why you shouldn't wear white bucks to a wedding or anywhere else as a matter of fact, it's a very nice shoe.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Your choice of style and color would be ideal for the wedding. I can't think of no reason why you shouldn't wear white bucks to a wedding or anywhere else as a matter of fact, it's a very nice shoe.

!!! AWSOME!!! totally rocking them then XD
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ♫ My jacket's gonna be cut and slim and checked/ Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck/ I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat/ Wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet ♫
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    ♫ My jacket's gonna be cut and slim and checked/ Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck/ I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut neat/ Wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet ♫

♫Love reign over me. Reign over me. Love reign over me♫
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    The last time I saw a man wearing white shoes, they were on my 84 year old funeral director friend. It's cool. He's fabulous. You could be fabulous too.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The white bucks will match well with your white dress shirt and won't look out of place with a light blue suit. Loving the whole ensemble :) Have fun!
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    I need pics...
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    I need pics...

I can make pics happen easy!!!

I'm planning on getting a pic and making it my new profile pic XD

The only thing I'm really torn on now is the tie... a plaid tommy tie - some cheapo but its new... orange/blue/green ... (the primary suit is obviously white and light blue stripes)

orrr the red hermes tie...

I also have a light blue hermes tie with little watermelons all over it that I was thinking of rocking.

Also - black belt with white bucks?

- no matter the tie there will be black in the tie... no browns in any of the ties.. unless I wear the white hermes tie I have that has little brown bowler hats all over it... but I like ties that POP.
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    The last time I saw a man wearing white shoes, they were on my 84 year old funeral director friend. It's cool. He's fabulous. You could be fabulous too.

I am fabulous sillygoose. :wink:
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    White belt, red Hermes tie.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    You should and don't forget a selfie. :D
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    White belt, red Hermes tie.

Yep what he said.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options

32601070.jpg
  • moondazed
    moondazed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ugh.. give me your outfit please. And your fashion sense for that matter!
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys!!
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    can I see the plaid and the watermelons tie?

The red hermes is gorg...but it may steal too much limelight from the awesome suit..
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    can I see the plaid and the watermelons tie?

The red hermes is gorg...but it may steal too much limelight from the awesome suit..

I don't have a pic of the watermelon tie handy, but my profile pic is of me and the tie I did end up wearing.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    good choice...red tie was too overpowering for light blue. x