Replies

• geminside
    geminside Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Such determination!
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that as you get smaller your smile gets bigger! Great going!!:happy:
  • stryder77
    stryder77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of people message me about my how I'm doing this and maintaining my motivation. I decided to put it all down on a blog post if people need to read it instead of me answering a bunch of messages...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/stryder77/view/starting-small-663780

Just message me if you need help or need encouragement. I know i've needed a lot of it to reach this point and i'm not done yet.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work, looking good!
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You'll make your goal in no time!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look great and should be very proud! And it sounds like you will have plenty of energy now to play with that little cutie sitting next to you in your first picture!
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    great-job1_zps70af6be7.gif
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!
  • BekkahS1552
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference... great work! Also, it was nice to watch your expressions go from sad to happy :smile:
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    oh you've inspired me and given me the motivation and validation for the elliptical, so tired of the treadmill, I did the elliptical yesterday and was sweating within 5mins, I used to hear so much crap about the elliptical:drinker: thank you so much for posting
  • womaninblackisback
    womaninblackisback Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done on your achievement so far, great blog post too :-)
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Your transformation is fantastic! I am almost at 50lbs lost and it has been 121 days. It has been months of sacrifice and hard work but totally worth it! I can't wait to see how you are doing in another few months!
  • OhHeyKasey
    OhHeyKasey Posts: 10
    Options
    That's amazing!! Congratulations!(:
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look so happy!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, but it's not just the weight loss, it's the smile that has come along with it! Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!