Bride on a Mission!

Hello all!

My name is Megan and I am 22 years old from Ohio. I have had success with weight loss so far. 2 years and 60 pounds later, I am in the best shape of my life. However, I still need to lose more and I hope to lose 41 more pounds to get to my goal of 100 pounds lost by my wedding in Aug 2015. The last couple months I have been maintaining my weight, but I am ready to start losing again. I love Zumba, hiking, running, and am starting to combine the last two into some awesome trail running!

I have a goal of every mouth dropping when I enter the room in my wedding dress. Feel free to add me or comment if you are a bride, somebody with similar goals, or just plain awesome! :D

<3 Meg

Replies

• chrissi35
    chrissi35 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations in what you have already accomplished. You still have a little over a year and I'm sure you will get to your goal weight. It is so awesome what you have already done.
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Wow, congrats on what how far you've come. You're gonna look stunning walking down the aisle. I just got engaged on Tuesday. While I don't consider myself a bride yet, I am working towards similar goals of losing weight and generally looking good. Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive, liking and commenting on my friends posts, but I'm not one to comment and like everything.
  • mgnmsn1
    mgnmsn1 Posts: 12
    Thank you!

When I started at 20, it was all about vanity for losing weight. My now fiance and I had just started talking about marriage (after we finished school) and I decided to take action for a wedding dress. It has been an amazing journey and I cannot believe how my life has changed!
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    My, boyfriend, well now fiance, and I started together in Jan. Bought a treadmill, started counting calories and making better choices about food etc. I'm not even thinking about wedding dresses or anything. Its still sinking in that I'm engaged. Only thing I know for certain is who I'm asking to be my MOH.

Congrats again, and I hope you have a lifetime of happiness :drinker: :flowerforyou: