My mum doesn't have to photoshop me anymore!

Options
2»

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i love that dress on you in your before pic.
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is lovely news, congratulations :)

Although is anyone else concerned that the OP's Mum used to photoshop her thinner...? Isn't that a tad body-shaming or am I being over-sensitive today?
  • my_transformation2014
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the great work! you'll reach your goal in no time! <3
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I will always love my rainbow dragons <3 Thanks :)

Love it!!

Well done!!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Although is anyone else concerned that the OP's Mum used to photoshop her thinner...? Isn't that a tad body-shaming or am I being over-sensitive today?

Yes, Even if she needed it, I would never photoshop my daughter thinner. She is her own person. And I can't see my mother doing it to me either. We love one another just the way we are in our family.
  • michellesanver
    michellesanver Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Yes, Even if she needed it, I would never photoshop my daughter thinner. She is her own person. And I can't see my mother doing it to me either. We love one another just the way we are in our family.

She only did that because I asked for it, she would never have done it otherwise, we love each other just the way we are in my family too, no body shaming... :)

EDIT: Also don't judge a wonderful mother and someones family before knowing anything about it, uncool!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    well done!! :drinker:
  • BekkahS1552
    BekkahS1552 Posts: 34
    Options
    You look great & I love the dragon pic! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!