Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

youtube?

anyone have any recommendations for youtube channels to follow to do at-home workouts?

Replies

• _Kimrey_
    _Kimrey_ Posts: 19 Member
    Checkout RealfitTv on youtube. I love those videos...The lady has dozens from cardio kickboxing, step routines, cycling and various HiiT and strength training videos. They're all different lengths of time too. From 20 minutes to nearly an hour.

I do her videos 5-6 days a week and they kick my *kitten*. :)
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Fitnessblender.. love their workouts they have so many different workouts. From Pilates to HIIT.
    There's also a average calorie burn attached to each workout.
    One note, their videos have no music it doesn't bother me but u know some people that need background music.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    thanks ladies! i will check them out! :)
  • ashprather
    anyone else? :)
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Jessicasmithtv - great workouts, all levels, I :heart: them!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
  • ashprather
    thank you! :D its will be great to have a variety of different ones to do. i cannot wait to start
  • skinnymissgonnabe
    skinnymissgonnabe Posts: 5 Member
    I really like this chick called 'Betty Rocker'. Her videos aren't too long and she has workouts you can do anywhere :)
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    blogilates
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    BeFit, ditto on blogilates.
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Thanks for all the links ya'll. I also do LiveFit, LiveExercise and sometimes I'll just search for what I want to do (ie tae-bo).
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    blogilates, fitnessblender, tracy anderson, tracy campoli, popsugar fitness, the butt bible.

and for REALLY good advice on nutrition and other health related info-- leansecrets
  • ashprather
    thank you so much everyone! :D
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Been meaning to ask the same question! Thanks to all!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    hasfit.com (a bit no frills but has great challenges)
    fitnessblender.com my favourite
  • jaxnjosh
    jaxnjosh Posts: 50 Member
    Bump. Love the tips on this topic. Thx all :)
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    I follow fitness blender, befit, and gymra.
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    As mentioned by several other people, fitness blender have a really wide variety of workouts online. There are also a lot of Jillian Michaels workouts on youtube now if you're into that sort of circuit training style workout. It's worth checking back every few weeks as new ones seem to pop up. Most recently someone put up her killer buns and thighs workouts. They will actually kill you. Chris Powell also has 3 videos up from his extreme makeover weight loss edition workouts.