I need me some Man Candy

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    ^^ Haha tell me about it!
    Its sad that the girl candy thread has not come anywhere near the epicness of man candy..
    Who are the perves now :laugh: :laugh:

I think the difference is half naked is allowed, girl candy all involves slightly more nudity.

Yeah and more titty or *kitten* bouncing lol
    There's a positively mesmerizing gif of a woman with her bouncy bosoms in the boobs thread. Some people were kind enough to quote and it just keeps bouncing, never stops.

I tried to look at that thread this morning but it seems like it was removed?

Ah yes, boobie bounce is definitely mesmerizing. haha
    Almost as mesmerizing as Mr Channings hip thrust

Oh I loved that boobie bounce!
    *sulk* they must have deleted it. If anyone derails this one to closing point, by the way, I'll send the farting unicorns after you.
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Ooooh ..... this has made me so ..... happy (off to have a quiet moment) :wink:
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    *sulk* they must have deleted it. If anyone derails this one to closing point, by the way, I'll send the farting unicorns after you.

Hahahaha farting unicorns! LOL! Yeah I think we are safe, we've made it this far without offending anyone we should be in the clear lol :smile: It would be sad if I couldnt come back to check on all the deliciousness in here in future!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    I enjoy this thread
  • SuperC_85
    Ooooh ..... this has made me so ..... happy (off to have a quiet moment) :wink:

:laugh: You only getting a chance now! Enjoy the loads of yum!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

Nothing like a little satisfaction.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I'm seeing some great candy and starting to think I'm too fussy though. Could be cause I'm older. Can always handle Robert Downey nom.
  • SuperC_85

OMG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I LOVE IT!!! Not quite eye candy but hell what a laugh!

Girls plenty of this in that link

Untitled3_zps0315383d.png
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    hilarious thread!!!
  • SuperC_85
    I'm seeing some great candy and starting to think I'm too fussy though. Could be cause I'm older. Can always handle Robert Downey nom.

There's no such thing as too much Robert Downey !! MMMMMM

images_zps95127ad6.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef01156fa0254c970c-800wi_zpsc81716b2.jpg

49d5e0978d6a0485ff10ca5ad85f2d1d_zps23ea2d90.jpg

robert-downey-junior-20100505-575067_zps0b552c3b.jpg

index_zps67624e49.jpg
  • SuperC_85
    Why is there no Mark Whalberg on this list?

Oh my how could I forget!

tumblr_n4rf6aV95o1r0huhto1_250_zps2c719d5a.jpg

tumblr_n4rf6aV95o1r0huhto2_250_zps3a603fff.jpg

How dang buff is he for new movie!! (or old Im not sure of timeline)

mark-wahlberg-underwear-pain-and-gain-ggnoads-e1334990802393_zpsf8dc547e.jpg
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member

phoebe-my-eyes.gif
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member

phoebe-my-eyes.gif
    Ugh, you can't unsee it. I never truly understood it before but stuff can bounce the wrong way.

Reminds me of the time when as a kid I was swimming with the friends and an old man sat on the top of the ladder, with water halfway to his huge belly. I happened to glance at his nether regions because we were using cyclops and diving at the deep end; one of his balls was sticking out from the speedos and it was instant acid on my brain. *shudder*

Can we stick to normal or fabulous from now on, not nasty on purpose? Pretty please?
  • SuperC_85

Ugh, you can't unsee it. I never truly understood it before but stuff can bounce the wrong way.

Reminds me of the time when as a kid I was swimming with the friends and an old man sat on the top of the ladder, with water halfway to his huge belly. I happened to glance at his nether regions because we were using cyclops and diving at the deep end; one of his balls was sticking out from the speedos and it was instant acid on my brain. *shudder*

Can we stick to normal or fabulous from now on, not nasty on purpose? Pretty please?

Ew!! Hahahahahaha!

Okay Okay back on track, cant believe I forgot about him!

imagesmm_zps0782d391.jpg

mm_zps544ea32f.jpg

imagesmmm_zpsb4b61b02.jpg
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Before he became a meme.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDC2sMOxInurKSHZ2RhVVh08azjz0jEvNCyS2U1oQ5H_MsnnakQQSeason-of-the-Witch-still-Nicolas-Cage.jpg697484_964.jpgNicolas-Cage-Knowing-535x425.jpg600full-city-of-angels-screenshot.jpg
  • carlyd333
    carlyd333 Posts: 26 Member
    LOL
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    ^^ Haha tell me about it!
    Its sad that the girl candy thread has not come anywhere near the epicness of man candy..
    Who are the perves now :laugh: :laugh:

I know so sad...
    I tried to post things in there.....

Us guys suck
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Fantastic thread!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Wow! Loving this today :)
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmxr_iJcJZkhqTDjJDEak9j3ytSnC7CS_lCW7qdaVu-zg4nOH2tumblr_mjxr87yqs41qd6laho2_1280.png
    THOSE EYES!!!
    vikings1.jpg
    eyen together out of characterhqdefault.jpg
    Two of the reasons I LOVE this show!