An 8!

Options

Replies

• JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SOOOO EXCITING! I love seeing your happiness. I'm almost to that size myself and I know the pure joy of accomplishing things that have been weighing *no pun intended* on you for years!!!! REALLY GREAT JOB!!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling. Congratulations!!!
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!! Thank you sooo much for the love!

You know, about a month ago, I got a pair of jeans in a size 10. That was pretty amazing too, because I had never fit into a 10 either as an adult. My smallest size had always been a 12. Then about a week and a half ago, I noticed the 10's were too loose. So, I said, what the hell, let me try a 8. I literally said to myself - in the dressing room - "Are you kidding me?" They fit???!!! I can't believe this! I was so in disbelief, I tried on maybe six different jeans from six different brands,...AND THEY ALL FIT! I am flying! This feels amazing!
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful NSV! Congrats!
  • Grammanut
    Grammanut Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!!!!! Way to go!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Your happy made me smile. Congratulations.
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Awesome NSV! WOOOOOT-WOOOOOT! Congrats.
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome news - Congratulations! That's the next size for me to crack too. I think in another 10 lbs. I'll be there. Great inspiration.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!! Thank you sooo much for the love!

You know, about a month ago, I got a pair of jeans in a size 10. That was pretty amazing too, because I had never fit into a 10 either as an adult. My smallest size had always been a 12. Then about a week and a half ago, I noticed the 10's were too loose. So, I said, what the hell, let me try a 8. I literally said to myself - in the dressing room - "Are you kidding me?" They fit???!!! I can't believe this! I was so in disbelief, I tried on maybe six different jeans from six different brands,...AND THEY ALL FIT! I am flying! This feels amazing!

HAHA this was how it happened to me too. I've always been chunky though never even thin in school days. It's quite a shock to the system in a great way but still a shock. Congratulations you to!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! That is totally a goal of mine fit into an 8 pants and a 10 or 8 dress! GOOD JOB!
  • michielyn
    michielyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job that's an awesome NSV!
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great feeling!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yayy!!!! Go girl!
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Awesome job!
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to post such good and positive cheers! I truly appreciate it! :)
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    :love:
    you go girl!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Congrats. That is amazing. Single digit clothing is sizes are pretty darn awesome to fit into.
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am truly happy for you as I can imagine how amazing it must feel!
  • Believe4it
    Believe4it Posts: 14
    Options
    Ooh I love the replies!! Can't wait to do a size 8 "happy dance" one day soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!