Where do you lose/gain first?

Options
slimjenny21
slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
Just as the title states, I want to know where it is that you lose or gain your fat first most noticeably.
I know that my body is changing when I notice these areas.

For me, it's definitely my face and inner thighs!

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    My primary fat stores are my belly as it is with many, if not most people...so that's first on and last off. When I was losing I lost in my face and other extremities first...I didn't start getting into my belly fat until I was a good 20 - 30 Lbs down.
  • MyCabbages
    MyCabbages Posts: 33
    Options
    my thighs, of course!
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    Thighs and calves
  • ishtar163
    ishtar163 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my upper body first, but gain in the hips and thighs.
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I must be a special snow flake! I lost it all in my torso so far. the plus side, my stomach has shrunk a whole lot. the down side, so have my boobies.

(I don't really think I'm a special snow flake... I just always wanted to say that! haha)

ETA: darn, someone beat me to the upperbody loss
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Cheeks, up high and down low.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    When I was really heavy, I lost first in my face/upper body. My weight loss is so slow now I can't really tell BUT if I get off track, I notice it first in my belly (pants tight).
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I lose it first in my face. So I waddle around looking kinda scary with this HUGE body and little head. :(
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    face & upper torso
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    My legs, hands and feet were earliest but I'm
    still troubled with my middle above the belly
    and my upper/inner arms. Despite the fitness
    I do, it's true you really can't target.
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    My legs and bum are always first, when I really pushed myself I noticed it in my neck too... also in my chest area
  • pandabratt1
    pandabratt1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The first place I always notice a loss, is my waist line just above my belly button, then it spreads all over, but it seems when I gain it's all in my thighs and hips... I can only hope that someday I'll see a successful reversal in my hip area!
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    face,glutes, stomach
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    First to gain, last to lose, in order:

Belly/hips
    Face
    Boobs
    Legs
    Arms
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Legs, hips, butt first . . . . then the rib cage and up . . . . . my stomach likes to hold out, but it's usually the last to give out.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My butt fell off first lol, so hard to keep my pants up even with a belt. :laugh:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Last place I gained was my stomach, and that was the first place I lost, not all of it, but the last amount I gained, then it went on through all the other areas I gained in reverse order, and it keeps doing that as time goes on. You don't gain weight all in one spot, it is all over, so you lose it all over, in reverse order that you gained it, at least it is for me.
  • jenniferagates
    Options
    My arms! I already have little arms. Why, oh, why can't it be my thighs, hips, and stomach?!
  • brokenhyoid
    Options
    I lose weight first on my face, chest, and shoulders/arms. Then my legs/thighs. I've never managed to lose weight off my belly/hips, but I'm trying to change that!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    my T&A were the first things to go. :grumble: