200+lb, mid-20's lady lookin' for some support.

Options
msdutter
msdutter Posts: 17 Member
I'm 25 years old, 5'4" and weigh 228lb. I'm a cat mom, and recently became a wife. I'm a bit on the "goofy" side. I'm trying onto my own two feet with this whole weight loss, fitness thing. I'm pretty damn good at yo-yo dieting and jumping into extreme lifestyles. I have a history with ED and recently am getting a grip on my relationship with alcohol. I'm on here daily and am trying to be more supportive and active. I believe in PMA. I'm not into supporting anywho who has a stank attitude or eats at or below 1,200 calories.

I've been on and off MFP multiple times. The first time I went from 235 to 190, deleted MFP. I wound up gaining some of the weight back, so I came back. I was at 214 then found myself at 198 and then I slowly gained it all back. I came back to being active, but this time I only lost a handful of pounds. I was just engaged and was wedding planning so eating well and being active took the back burner.

It feels different this time. I think i'm actually ready to get this done. I feel confident this time around.

Replies

• CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Woohooo, welcome back! I log daily and have an open diary.
  • msdutter
    msdutter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Woohooo, welcome back! I log daily and have an open diary.

Added!
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and want to lose quite a bit if you'd like to add me for the journey :D
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am new here and looking for active friends so would love to join your friends group
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm a returning MFP'er too!

23 at the end of the summer and about 60lbs to lose.
    Would love to be friends!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm 5'7", starting weight was 235 - currently sitting at 174. Random sense of humor as well.
  • iWork8154
    iWork8154 Posts: 1
    Options
    Someone Please add me :) Im currently 234.4 and in need of some support and encouragement.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a bit taller but otherwise we're weightloss twins :)

Also... what is PMA?
  • xStumblesx
    xStumblesx Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to MFP so I could use a few friends :) I'm 21, 5'2 and about 207lbs. I'd love someone to chat to for support and just random laughs :)
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Erectile dysfunction?
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and weigh 201lbs (down from 210lbs). I've got an open diary to friends, if you want another friend?
  • KarenE86
    KarenE86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here can feel free to add me. I'm 27, starting weight was 210, current weight is 200. I also keep my food dairy open.
  • hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and about 220lbs trying to get off this yoyo dieting. Feel free to add me, would love some more friends on here for support! (:
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Current weight is 207, and starting weight was 225.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 318. My current weight is a little less than 272.

I'm rather sarcastic. If that's okay with you feel free to add me.

ETA: I'm 5'9 and 26 years of age.
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'll be 31 soon...and will celebrate my 1 year anniversary very soon! :) I have 100+ to lose, and so far have been doing this daily! :D

I'm 5'9", by the way!
  • charlotteg1988
    charlotteg1988 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 (nearly 26 :sad: )
    Weighing (as of this morning) 15st 10lbs (220lbs) and i'm 5ft 3
    I've added a few above - but anyone else feel free to add me too - i usually log in on my mobile so taking advantage of laptop time to find like minded MFP friends :)
  • parascan1025
    Options
    Hi msdutter!

I'm 23 and also a returning MFPer, but I've never done the message boards. I tracked my exercise and food for about 2 months while doing low carb and lost 8 lbs, only to gain it back with 20 more. I also have a history with ED and since quitting drinking almost 2 years ago I've gained 50lbs (although I wasn't at a healthy weight to begin with). Coming to terms with my alcohol issues at the same time as gaining the weight has taken a toll on my self esteem and confidence. I finally realized I've got to stop wallowing in this feeling of defeat and do something about it for real.

Feel free to add me! I've never added the community aspect to my weight loss efforts, so I'm hoping some motivation from like-minded people will help.
  • marykator
    marykator Posts: 20
    Options
    H! Feel free to add.. I have an open diary!