question for those with Withings scales

Options
I'm just curious --when I connect mfp and the Withings scale app --the Withings Pulse activity tracker app automatically shows as one of my connected apps. I DO NOT use the Pulse activity tracker, I use a BodyMedia Fit Link and it was synced with MFP before I recieved the scale.
Does this happen to everyone? I'm afraid it's screwing something up.
Thanks
~Thea

Replies

• shanehackney
    shanehackney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use the Withings Wi-Fi Scale and I do have is synced with MFP. When I look at the apps installed on MFP it does show the scale as "The Withings Wi-Fi Scale". I do not use BodyMedia, but I am using the Fitbit Flex. I do also see "The Withings Pulse" app installed as well, but I do not use the Pulse. What issue are you having, is the scale not syncing with your account?

Shane
  • send2thea
    send2thea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Shane, thanks for your reply. First, I just wanted to make sure that others were showing it as an installed app, even though they aren't using the pulse. On the Withings online dashboard---it doesn't seem to show my calorie burn even though Withings is synced with my BodyMedia--It lists the pulse and shows 0. Since MFP is the only place that shows the Pulse app installed I was wondering if somehow that's interfering with it. Getting everything working together seems to be quite the challenge.
  • shanehackney
    shanehackney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is a good questions. The only thing I am looking for in the integration between the Withings scale and MFP is the automatic update of the weight in MFP. Does that flawlessly. Have not paid much attention to the other things in the Withings dashboard. Good luck finding your answers.
  • send2thea
    send2thea Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks!