I have collar bones!

Options
secwife47
secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
I have lost over 35 pounds in 4 months and feel so much better. I always said I didn't have the same bones as skinny people. But now I have collar bones! I also went for my every three month blood draw and I fit in the chair. I use to just squeeze in when they put the arm thing in front of me. And Yesterday I fit. I have a long way to go. But these little NSV really help. Cause aside from my clothes fitting me better, I still see fat and tons of it. Love reading the post and the pics on here. Some people just blow me away with the pounds they drop. Hopefully I will post a pic in a few months.

Replies

• Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait for collar bones! :flowerforyou:
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV. Keep going.
  • vickiem74
    vickiem74 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You have earned the right to be excited about collar bones! :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Nice. Clavicle power!

On a side note, I was at my "new" gym last night (I switched gyms) and was warming up alone in the classes room. Mirrors everywhere.

Now, although I see the musculature change, I still feel big, and I am still big-ish. You know, in that not-obviously-obese but thick I sat with that for about 3 seconds and then just started to warm up. After I got to the weight floor and I was all warmed up and in the game, I didn't focus on the big anymore.

Instead, I was looking at the roundness of my deltoid as I did a dumbell lift, the curve of my developing hamstring, the contraction of my core and glutes as I lifted the barbell, my breathing.

Then later, as I'm getting ready for bed, I tell myself, "it's true, all that they say, it's all about the calorie deficit." It was less of an "ah-hah" moment and more of a "Stop effing around and get in the game" moment.
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! It's easy to only see how you were not how you are. Focus on the changes, those collar bones don't lie!
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!