so inspirational

Options
I'm new to the site, but what I have found I love. I am reading all the success stories, the message boardsand the "old timers" encouraging us newbies, it is just so inspirational. I feel like I've found a home, and a way to finally loose this weight once and for all. Thanks for everything.....and keep those stories coming!

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. You did find a home, everyone is so positive when your down people here pick you. It is better then family because everyone understands where you are coming from.
    Welcome.
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I LOVE this website. It has helped me lose almost 25 lbs in the short time ive been on here. You will love it :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I feel the same way! So many wonderful people who are there for support and encouragement!! Best of luck to you:)
  • leiivarius
    Options
    I completely agree. I have only joined today, and I am overwhelmed with joy.
    All the shocking progress and friendly community. ♥
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a month and find this site to be as addictive, if not more, than facebook. I find myself spending more time here than there now! ;)
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i so agree with mar _11 i love my facebook but since finding this site i tend to just keep reading and updating here lol
  • dd1224
    dd1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    I feel the same way! I love this site! and I too spend more time on here than on Facebook. Great to have you here!
  • ina1975
    ina1975 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've been here for a month and find this site to be as addictive, if not more, than facebook. I find myself spending more time here than there now! ;)

LOL totally
  • ruthem
    ruthem Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal got it right: healthy amount of food with careful monitoring, positive reinforcement of exercising, and a wonderful way to connect with other people going through the same thing as you. People are always here to encourage each other, no matter what stage you're at. :smile:
  • Twig72
    Twig72 Posts: 11
    Options
    I agree 100% about this site being addictive and spending more time here then Facebook. Although, this site is helping me lose weight and meet friends.
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I need a "like" button for all your comments!:smile:
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I agree with the "like" button. There are many times I'd like to "like" a post but not make a comment! I've even found myself looking for the "like" button! :)