I lost weight and didn't leave her

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Youre married? Would not have guessed that from your profile blurbs

"Read my profile carefully, before you get upset about my posts!!! Ladies, the more perverted the friend request, the more likely I will accept!!!"

I'm funny ( at least I've been told ), Honest, truthful. I'm also a big pervert, 99% of my posts will be sexual in nature, I'm a huge flirt and always make inappropriate comments to people. I hit on every woman i meet! i'm just joking, not trying to offend, but some people might take offense. So, if you're one of those people who gets easily offended, you can just get the **** out now.

lol.gif
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

"Read my profile carefully, before you get upset about my posts!!! Ladies, the more perverted the friend request, the more likely I will accept!!!"

I'm funny ( at least I've been told ), Honest, truthful. I'm also a big pervert, 99% of my posts will be sexual in nature, I'm a huge flirt and always make inappropriate comments to people. I hit on every woman i meet! i'm just joking, not trying to offend, but some people might take offense. So, if you're one of those people who gets easily offended, you can just get the **** out now.

lol.gif

tumblr_m5lhguKUSP1r99wpco1_400.gif
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thats right...been with my wife for 23 years, through thick and thin......we talked about our problems before they became toxic.....

tumblr_lugq5qXhvV1r16xkr.gif
    HMM...where's all my support at?? Oh, thats right..i'm not a woman who blames all her problems on men....

tumblr_inline_mvexa5MeFl1ruhpbm.gif

I was with you for the first part. Then you had to go and ruin it.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

lol.gif

tumblr_m5lhguKUSP1r99wpco1_400.gif

Oh man.... OP:
    tumblr_m77j0fOg4j1rzjlc4o1_500.gif
  • gotolam
    gotolam Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thats right...been with my wife for 23 years, through thick and thin......we talked about our problems before they became toxic.....

I'm just curious....did you talk about your profile entry regarding how you hit on every woman that you meet, or has that not become toxic yet?

Way to use your marital "success" at the expense of others to make yourself superior. Atta boy!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Not sure where or why this went south.

But Scotty is a good man, and his wife knows exactly what she's got, and they are secure in their relationship.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    OK, OK..you post quotes from my profile, and didn't read the sarcasm part....I get it.....maybe I did go a little overboard. But the topic was ripe for this...she posted HER side of the story, now i f she was right, I apologize, but history is always written by the victors, so maybe the story was skewed...anyway, it just upset me that all those women, were like "You GO girl! "its all his fault"....it takes 2 people to make a relationship work......or fail.......
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am so wondering what thread I missed earlier while I actually worked...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    sarcasm.jpg
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Been with mine 22 years. We get our frustrations out in print via email or text. The kids are in awe of how we can go from not talking to sudden chatterboxes within a day.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only one trying to find the thread that this is making fun of.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I am so wondering what thread I missed earlier while I actually worked...

This. Oh, and in for the gifs.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only one trying to find the thread that this is making fun of.

No,, anyone find it yet?

I wanna see it tooo
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I too would like to see the thread that spawned this thread.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that was wondering where this all began. LOL
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I think you're awesome have have a great sense of humor Scotty!
    10ydiys.jpg
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    WTG MFP....gotta love when a thread goes from zero to drama in 3.4 posts. :drinker:
  • AmberM82479
    AmberM82479 Posts: 18
    Options
    Been with the man of my dreams for 15 years this November. We were 19 when we met. Been through hell and back and hell and back again and he is still the love of my life :)
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Omg that thread was a total time suck. I got lost in there.