QUEST BARS

Options
So I got my free box today and ended up eating maybe 7 bars! I feel terrible but they're addictive and I felt like eating another bar after finishing one :(
I don't think I'll be ordering any quest bars ever again. I can't trust myself with a box of quest bars in my house.

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You cannot make a thread that involves the mention of free Quest bars and not explain how you got them for free!
  • Dashtiz
    Dashtiz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It was a free sample box you can order one on their website lol
  • aserranzana16
    aserranzana16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YUP, agreed, I had to cut them out completely. The cookies & cream ones were doing me in.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    So I got my free box today and ended up eating maybe 7 bars! I feel terrible but they're addictive and I felt like eating another bar after finishing one :(
    I don't think I'll be ordering any quest bars ever again. I can't trust myself with a box of quest bars in my house.

Most important question .. what flavors? :D
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Free? I just bought a box for $25 yesterday. Oy vey. Anyway, just think of it this way, seven bars is a lot to eat in one day but at least each bar is lowish in calories. It could have been much, much worse had they been candy bars. You probably have a binge/overeating issue (as do I) so don't buy sweet-ish foods in bulk.

I had the same problem with a large container of unsalted nuts from Costco. They are healthful in one serving but when you keep going back, 1000 calories of nuts adds up insanely fast. I won't be buying that any more. As for quest bars, I split the box between my car, work and home so I never have too many in one spot.
  • sadiebea25
    sadiebea25 Posts: 72
    Options
    How did you get a free box?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    really? I thought they were terribad
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Quest bars make me happy. Haven't found one to top it yet.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I looked on their website but I don't see an option for a free box. If I did, I'd be all over that ish.
  • chad23jl
    chad23jl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Go to their website and click on the online chat box...someone will help you out. Just state that you were told that you can get free samples and they will take your info and ask you for a couple flavors.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Go to their website and click on the online chat box...someone will help you out. Just state that you were told that you can get free samples and they will take your info and ask you for a couple flavors.

Oooooooooooooh snap! Srsly...just made my day.
  • Spooky_Scully
    Spooky_Scully Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I live in Australia, so it's quite hard and expensive to get Quest Bars here. Still, its worth the effort - I have one with my coffee for breakfast every day! Could happily eat them for every meal, but then I would be broke and malnourished hahaha.
  • __freckles__
    Options

The agent is telling me they only give 2 bars to US customers. International clients get a free box. Super lame. But I'm still getting the free samples. :tongue:
  • Spooky_Scully
    Options

The agent is telling me they only give 2 bars to US customers. International clients get a free box. Super lame. But I'm still getting the free samples. :tongue:

I can get a free box?!?!! Everything is coming up Milhouse!!!! :happy:
  • __freckles__
    Options

Most of them are terrible. But I have four words for you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

You're welcome.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    You're my new BFF. Thanks! Even if it's just 2 bars, I'll totally take it. Those things are awesome, and expensive.
  • Spooky_Scully
    Options

Most of them are terrible. But I have four words for you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

You're welcome.

If you zap the Choc Chip Cookie Dough bar in the microwave for about 15 seconds, it gets even better. Unwrap it first though, obviously.
  • __freckles__
    Options

You're welcome.

If you zap the Choc Chip Cookie Dough bar in the microwave for about 15 seconds, it gets even better. Unwrap it first though, obviously.

Omg...I think I just had a foodgasm.
  • camiann585
    camiann585 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes. Just ordered my samples. Thanks.
  • heathl39
    heathl39 Posts: 46
    Options
    They are wonderful. The cookies and cream is the best!! Use them as a snack in between meals and drink a large glass of water. They make me feel so full for awhile! If you feel you will over eat then eat half and again drink a good amount of water with it. My trainer had me give them a try because I have a hard time getting to my calorie goal and needing to eat a little more on the days I bust my butt they work great. I feel like I am eating a candy bar.Trying to find self control is so hard.