Grilled PB&J

Options
lisalsd1
lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
Is this possible? If so, is it delicious?

Replies

• ryannsmom921
    ryannsmom921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is this instead of the hot dog bun? I suppose it would be possible, just butter the outside of the sandwich like you would a grilled cheese. Might get messy as the peanut butter and jelly heat up. Can't say I've tried it myself, but let me know.
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Knew a guy that did PB, Chocolate, and Marshmellow in a tortilla on the grill. He called them mexican smores.

I didn't care for them.

So, I guess PB&J is possible; but, I don't think it would be good. Warm PB = yuck.
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A waffle iron can be used as a sandwich press. I think someone should try it!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. Love melting peanut butter. :love:
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds good with a glass of cold milk. ????
  • phantasmagical
    phantasmagical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It is both possible AND delicious! A local restaurant has grilled PB&J on their kids menu, and I Love It. It's pure warm, melty goodness.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    It' can be done, and it's good.

I make mine with sourdough bread
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I do mine like a grilled cheese, except I press around the perimeter to seal it.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS <3<3<3
  • Fitnursejo
    Fitnursejo Posts: 28
    Options
    I used to have this all the time as a kid, absolutely delicious!!!. Now sometimes I buy the premade pb&j at work and nuke it a bit...oh the warm gooey goodness!!!
  • wheird
    Options
    My friends mom used to make them for us. :frown:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I eat salami P&J sandwiches....I'd be willing to add some cheese to the mix and grill it. Grilled cheese and P&j in one..Heck yes!
  • wheird
    Options
    I eat salami P&J sandwiches....I'd be willing to add some cheese to the mix and grill it. Grilled cheese and P&j in one..Heck yes!

What in the ever loving...

TYLER
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Grilled PB&J is delicious! I make it like grilled cheese as well. Everything melts together and is so good!
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options

What the actual *kitten*
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

What the actual *kitten*

You're missing out. OBVI!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I had never thought of doing this before today! Today is the best day ever!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've made them. Yummy. I like grilled pb and banana waaaaay more. I've also done cream cheese and jam, and cream cheese with frozen fruit - blueberries, strawberries, etc. I also do a grilled garlic bread, which is mozzarella, garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

What the actual *kitten*

You're missing out. OBVI!

1372025618734.gif
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Was i just Rick Rolled?

500full.jpg#rick%20roll%20gif