QUEST BARS

Replies

• One2Run
    One2Run Posts: 63 Member
    really? I thought they were terribad

Most of them are terrible. But I have four words for you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

You're welcome.

If you zap the Choc Chip Cookie Dough bar in the microwave for about 15 seconds, it gets even better. Unwrap it first though, obviously.

^ This. Because if you don't they catch on fire and smoky brownie is not an official flavour. That's my best guess of what would happen though. I would never have forgotten to take the wrapper off and accidentally set fire to the kitchen microwave at work.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    I just tried this and got my two free bars :) Thanks for letting us know about it
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    really? I thought they were terribad

I thought they were crap too!
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Hmm, can get a box of 12 in the UK but have to pay $15 shipping....not sure in case I don't like them lol!

ETA: Also you have to fork out $40 upfront and then they promise to refund $25...sigh. Too much messing about for my liking, I'll pass :)
  • chunt87
    chunt87 Posts: 161 Member
    Thanks a bunch OP I have been wanting to try these, I asked on the website and they are sending them. I hope they taste ok AWESOME!
  • em_glidd
    em_glidd Posts: 10 Member
    How long does it take to get these? Last time I did a free sample it took like 4-6 weeks but I'm moving in a month so I don't want to miss them.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    How long does it take to get these? Last time I did a free sample it took like 4-6 weeks but I'm moving in a month so I don't want to miss them.

They have live chat right now, would take 10 seconds to get your answer :)
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    You can get 2 free bars here: http://www.questproteinbar.com/freesample?p=highfive

But it takes 1-2 months to get them, LOL
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    I get a discount on them at work...
    But I have to really limit myself.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I tried a Quest bar and it was like eating dust.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    You may have a different opinion in the morning. That's like a minimum of 115 grams of fiber if you ate nothing else all day. :indifferent:
  • chunt87

When I was messaging the representative she told me that it was about 2-4 weeks. I really hope I will actually like these because they are loaded with fiber, I can never hit the magic 25 even with tons of veggies.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    I love them. I wish I could afford to buy them on a regular basis! (I aim to feed a family of 4 on about $80/wk so buying Quest bars as often as I'd like to would put a damper on that!).
  • Khatastrophic
    Khatastrophic Posts: 81 Member
    Give me all your Quest Bars.

Problem solved :flowerforyou:
  • em_glidd
    em_glidd Posts: 10 Member
    Ohh, thanks! I'll have to try do this after I move.
  • kazzsjourney2goal
    kazzsjourney2goal Posts: 56 Member
    The person from australia I am from aussie too and i buy them from iherb.com....pay about $85 for 3 boxes (36 bars)...works out to about 2.50 a bar...takes about 3 days for delivery....much cheaper then buying in the stores here
  • scubaemma
    scubaemma Posts: 30 Member
    I'm in Australia and I buy them from my local supplement store (in Brisbane) and have also seen them in stores in Melbourne CBD although the price varied in those.
    I've also ordered them from lowcarbcentral.com.au previously.
  • quest bars helped me to lose 11 lbs
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    YUP, agreed, I had to cut them out completely. The cookies & cream ones were doing me in.

They are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chunt87
    I actually picked some of these up today. I tried the cookies and cream and it was good after the first bite or two. The peanut butter cups I also tried this evening for a snack. Those are delicious. I don't think I could overeat with these. I don't know how long it lays but gnc was having one of their "sales" but they are still cheaper on quests website.