50lbs lighter

Options
7 months later this is me, and I still gonna continue losing.
hvhE0Zt.jpg?1
Gah just right click

Yea I still gotta update the weight loss tracker.

My diet is just a generic low carb, high protein diet. I don't count calories down to the wire, but I do keep a very watchful eye on calorie dense foods and how much of them I consume if I do. I also learned portion control, drinking nothing but water, almond milk, and 2% milk. I eat alot more vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits, lean meats and such. Another big thing is I've learned to cook, and now make most of meals at home. This allows me to eat my favorite meals but prepare them in much healthier ways because I know exactly what goes into them.

My workouts consists of 6 days a week routines . There have been times where I go for 9 days in a rows.

I have something called Odd and Even days.

Even days are weights + a small amount of cardio(running/biking) Odd days are purely cardio(usually 2 hours + of bike riding or 60 minutes of arc trainer).

I also incorporate 90 minutes of martial arts in addition to my work out routines about 2-4 times a week. I also add small things in like taking the stairs, parking further away, eat my meals at the same time every day, going to bed by midnight, waking up by 8, and try to limit snacking(this is the hardest part I have to admit, and it's a daily battle to control my urge just to munch on everything).

Since summer is nearly here, I take my bike out to wherever I can go, riding around to do my errands and such. I only take my car when I need to drive my mum or bring home something I can't on my bike like groceries or boxes.

That's pretty much it, nothing too fancy, I've become an workout junkie. It helps relieve boredom and depression and cause of my weird work schedule I always have time to work out, I make no excuses.

The only problem I have is that I get so hungry at times, especially on work out days. Another thing is since I drink so much water I always have to piss.

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Impressive change!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself. Keep it up!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Tremendous progress, Dave, congrats!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Also, the hunger might be due to the amount of exercising you are doing. Are you eating enough?
  • jlmdc29
    jlmdc29 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The only problem I have is that I get so hungry at times, especially on work out days. Another thing is since I drink so much water I always have to piss.

I am fairly new to this and so others may be able to help with this better. My thoughts you should eat maybe 45% carb/45% protein and 10%fat after a workout. The carbs burn off and provide some bulk to feel full and the protein is for the muscles.

You've done great!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:

I hear you on always having to pee!
  • rattleh3ad
    rattleh3ad Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!