things to get rid of jigglyness on thighs???? n shrink them

Options
:smile: things to get rid of jigglyness on thighs???? to see muscle ....i dont like how big my thighs r now but want to shrink thigh size at same time??? any suggestions thanks in advance!!! by the way i eat great too!

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    spin and weights but obviosuly not at the same time
  • aunfire82
    aunfire82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Squats with weights and lunges with weights. Basically weight training will help with the jiggle as well as shrink the fat off of them. But nutrition is essential. If you are doing the weight training you are not going to see results if your diet is not in check.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    the one thing I would caution is to make sure you don't over due the weights. I use to do the elliptical all the time and would up the resistance for a harder workout. My legs got less jiggly but my thigh muscles were huge and it made my legs look huge! Remember, you can't spot reduce fat and it may be the last place you lose it from but eventually the jiggle will go away!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Cardio will help reduce fat and weights or lunges & squats will build muscle that combined with good nutrition should help.
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    CARDIO. I find spin has the fastest results :)
  • Snelllee
    Snelllee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My trainer taught me to do a weight exercise coupled with a speed exercise to cut jiggle and not get huge muscles. ex: lunges and then sprints. it seems to be working for me
  • tasiac23
    tasiac23 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Exercise + eating healthy + LOTS OF PATIENCE!! = no more jiggly thighs :-D.....I'm going through the same thing!!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    My trainer taught me to do a weight exercise coupled with a speed exercise to cut jiggle and not get huge muscles. ex: lunges and then sprints. it seems to be working for me

what r sprints??? n how long of each do u do???
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Get Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones.. it is a strength training dvd that uses just your body for resistance so you don't bulk up but rather tone up. I would incorporate that and cardio for your exercise regime and you should see results.