Help!

Options
Hey there. I went to Carrabba's for dinner and I had the Lobster Linguine with whole wheat pasta because the waitress suggested that it's one of the healthiest on the menu. So, i eat the whole thing in peace thinking that i'm gonna go home, get on the computer, go to carrabbas.com, and look up the nutritional info of this dish. Turns out, Carrabba's does NOT have nutritional info online...apparently they refused to put one up?? That's so retarded...i'm so pissed right now. How could they NOT have nutritional info?! Can someone please help me?? Anyone know where i can find the nutritional info of this dish?? Or even just the calories? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    only thing i can suggest is go online and find a similar restaurant with a similar meal and go by that... I sure it doesn't stray that far from the same recipe... all you can do really

and its okay, dont bend your head over it :)
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I just googled this, and wouldn't you know, MFP was the first to come up with the info!!
    Here's the link...I didn't look through to see if your dinner was in there, but I hope it is!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/carrabbas

Good luck and good for you for being accountable!! :smile:
  • jencompton3821
    jencompton3821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    maybe you can go to the recipe calculator here and do it yourself??? you know just put what all was in the dish and let it figure it up for you....if may just be a guestimate this time but it could probably get you close??!! :wink:
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    If I can't find exactly what I ate at a restaurant I try to find a similar recipe/dish...other than Googling it or finding it on their website I figure it's the best I can do :huh:
  • midmomike2
    Options
    You might try caloriesperhour.com. They have several restaraunts listed with their nutrional values for their menus. hope this helps!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I found this http://eatthis.menshealth.com/restaurants/carrabbas?page=2
    good luck but seems like a lot of cals in the clams and linguine over 1300 i hope the lobster was less
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your help guys! I took some of your advice and i calculated the calories myself from what was in the dish, since i couldn't find anything else that was close enough as far as the ingredients go. Well, i know one place where i'm never going to for dinner again. Never again will they see my sweet face again. lol Their atmosphere wasn't that good anyways. Maybe i'll decide to go back there again once they decide to actually put up a nutritional info page on their site! Booo! lol