Well hello :)

Options
kp106
kp106 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone! I'm new here. This site looks great! My brother and sister-in-law actually showed me this, so I figured I'd check it out. I'm 21 and looking to get back in shape! I played sports in high school, but since I've been on my own, I've started eating more (and more unhealthily) and working out less. So I'm changing that starting now! I want to lose a little weight, but my main goal is to get back into exercise regularly. I'm also training for a bike race in April, so I need to start eating right and exercising or I won't make it to the end! I'm very excited about the accountability and versatility of this website. Can't wait to explore a lil more.
SW-147
GW-125-130

Replies

• Runlily
    Runlily Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I just started using this site as well. It really makes me feel guilty when I eat over my limit, and then i have to go workout to work it off.
    pretty cool site. Also like how it sync to my itouch and Android phone easily. :)
  • paperboy
    paperboy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG Lily... that quote in your profile pic... That's my driving force in weightloss. Someone actually used it as an insult to my fat, lazy butt about two years ago... (I just beat him in half-marathon)

Welcome to MFP. This site is great.

Don't feel guilty about going over your budget. Everyday is a new day.

Chin up. Stay positive. Keep moving forward.
  • Runlily
    Runlily Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks Rob! :) Its my headband, i love wearing it when I run. I get so many awesome looks, hahaha