getting off baby weight

Options
Hi I just joined this site a few days ago. In Jan 09 I weighed 230lbs im 5'9 In Jan 10 I weighed at 187 and felt great but wanted to lose more. HOwever that month I became pregant with my 2nd child. I was excited but nervous about getting fat again. I worked out the first 2 months before my doctor told me no more due to placenta previa. When I delievered my daughter Oct 1st I weighed in at 222 big but not as big as I was in jan 09. Anyways I was motivated to get back to my pre pregnancy weight but with my muscles in lazy mode and the holidays insight I enjoyed/let myself go. Last Sunday I decided enough was enough I stepped on the scale at a whopping 208 today im 205. Please friend me as we can encourage and support each other. Especially other post pardum mommies

Replies

• spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go in taking that step... It's a journey not easy to make but friend me and I'd be happy to encourage you! I know it's crazy finding time with kids. I have 3 and boy is it hard. But it's a steady and slow thing that I hope to continue but reach my goal one day!
  • michellesisreed
    michellesisreed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh this is so me. I am also 5'9" and just joined yesterday...my post mommy..searching for my inner milf. I want to wear a bikini...good luck