35lbs Lost. About 25 to 30lbs to go!

Options
PartyKardy
PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
502f986b-cbce-43fb-b899-0dbd95e9a4f9_zpsdeff4a55.jpg

2348f537-af30-4ef1-b315-5db4974df85e_zps751f61ea.jpg

Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed with myself thus far. I don't like the way my body looks despite the weight loss because I have a really strange body shape. (I call it the ice cream cone body type where I have small legs but a fat top)

35lbs Lost.....25ish 30ish to go

Replies

• ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    11No need to feel disappointed! I think there is a huge difference, ESPECIALLY in the top 2 pics!! Although we can't do much about our body shape (I don't like my shape either) I do think it will improve with continued weight loss and maybe some strength training and exercise
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Also.... congratualtions!! You look great :)
  • meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself, I see a BIG change in you! We all have things we don't like about our bodies, you just have to keep working at it, we are always hardest on ourselves. Strength training if you aren't already doing it will really help to reshape your body and even it out more. Good luck and keep up the great work.
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    But look at that waist! You have a waist in your new pictures that isn't showing in the old one. It could be your choice of clothes...... or it could be all your hard work paying off. :D
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's definitely the clothing choice!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the great work!
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Start a weight lifting programme now, thank me later :wink: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!