Starting My Journey From 94 KG (207 LBS) -- Follow Along

Options
About Me

I am 25 male right now turning 26 in July. I used to eat fast food every weekend. And on on weekdays what my mother cooked for lunch and dinner I eat that along with desserts to satisfy my appetite. For add-on I ate some chocolates / packet chips / cookies / cream biscuits in evening which I called snacks. Also I used to eat late nights and sleep without burning that off.

What Motivated Me?

Straight ahead out of nowhere in May 2014 my mind clicked and I said to myself that's enough. Now I need to loose that extra fat and get myself fit. You have been eating since childhood those junk food and you have your life ahead to eat again. So "STOP NOW". Also there was another reason to it, when after seeing myself that I can't fit in a shirt that I really liked. I tried the shirt it was fit and I looked weird with the shirt stretching on my belly. Anyhow I bought the shirt so I can wear it after I loose enough inches to fit in it.

More motivation points:

- Not to be compared with other fat people or be called fat -- [ I don't mind it now, but it used to hurt me before when people do said it. ]

- To tell my weight without any fear or stand up on the weigh scale -- [ My biggest fear in terms of weight was when telling weight to any person or when at the hospital the doctor ask me to stand on the weigh scale. ]

- Stop getting lectured on getting slim -- [ I hate it, but it is a fact: "I'm fat".]

- Not to worry about clothes size next time I go shopping -- [ Plus point then I can go around town in any clothing shops and buy clothes which ever I like. I don't have to stick to L , XL or sometimes XXL sizes. ]

- Easily move around in tight spots --[ Yep happened few times I have to squeeze my belly to go thru places and its really difficult and awful if someone is watching you or going along with you and he/she is not fat. ]

- Be an example to others in my family / relatives.

That's all for motivation.

How I Started?

In first week of May I browsed YouTube for workout videos and performed some of the workouts. I kinda liked the workouts. Then I decided to try more harder ones. Though they were very difficult for me at first time but I got hold of it. Anyhow it was useless working like that I wasn't having any planned workout it was ranging from 10 - 15 min.

My Plan

I have planned my workouts for the next 30 days not including my breakfast / lunch / snacks and dinner. (I'm trying out different meals but under my calories intake. Let's see where It goes. )

Current Weight: 94 KG (207 LBS)
Goal: 70 KG (154 LBS)

My time frame to reach my goal is by the end of this year [DEC 31, 2014].

With all that said. Now my workout plan.

The Workout

These workouts are free and I'm taking help from YT.

I will be working out 1 hr 20 min per day.

Workout # 01 - Running On Treadmill 30 mins -- (NOON)

Workout # 02 - BeFIT 30 Day Fat Burn ( I will be using their calender to work the entire month ) Each video approx. 10 mins (2 Reps) -- (MID AFTERNOON)

Workout # 03 - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred ( lvl1 - lvl2 - lvl3 ) Each video approx. 30 mins -- (NIGHT @ 21.00)

That's all for my plan.

Here we go...

Day # 01

Posting on DAY # 02 -- DAY # 01 was yesterday 30 May, I couldn't post my journey here for some reason. But from now on I will try to post regularly.

Had breakfast @ 10.30 (I know I got up late.)

I don't what happen wasted whole day didn't run on treadmill and @ 16.00 started first workout did 2 reps as said above.

At night I was out on shopping and on out way back we got late due to traffic on various roads. So I wasn't able to perform Jillian Michaels workout.

Replies

• SSCruzer
    SSCruzer Posts: 6
    Options
    DAY # 02

After seeing so many videos and calories intake and burning videos. What I understand is: Burn more calories then you intake. So with that kept in mind I'm doing my exercises as follows: (If its wrong please do correct me.)

Got up late again around 11. Had a small cheese sandwich for late breakfast. Then around 13.00 I hopped on the treadmill and was on it for 35 mins.
    After the run I then ate some fruits about 15 mins late. Then I was busy in my work. At mid-afternoon which for me is 16.00 I started the BeFIT workout did 2 reps and man I got really exhausted today. I was totally out of breath. Had to pause in between to recover, but it was amazing.

Now time for me to go out to meet a friend will be doing Jillian Michaels workout today for sure and see how I perform it.

Finally I did the workout and it was challenging (I was trying to stop at times) but when she said no stopping, you gotta push it. I did push and it didn't stop. But there were times I had to stop for 30 secs or so to get back my breath. In the end all went well and I feel great.

With that Day # 01 of lvl 1 is finished. It was doable so I won't be having problems with it. But only time will tell.

Good Night fellows and see ya tomorrow.
  • SSCruzer
    SSCruzer Posts: 6
    Options
    DAY # 03

It was very tiresome. Today I was up early. Morning didn't went good as I got my eyes puffy. Don't know what is the reason. But all the workouts were carried as they were intended to.

But I would like to inform that from tomorrow I will be discontinuing my treadmill and BeFiT Workout. I think I'm pushing myself too harder. As my arms and legs are sore. They don't wanna move but I'm pushing them around. So this 3 workouts is too much I think. I kinda feel weak thru out the day.

At dinner time I was thinking to go for 7-UP or PEPSI to get some sugar into me. As my body was craving for it.

From tomorrow I will only perform jillian michaels 30 day shred workout. Also I won't be logging in daily. But will log in on June 9 to check-in my weight. That will be straight 10 days of lvl 1.

Until then wish me luck...