1 year anniversary - 134LBS down - with pictures!

Options

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!

SN- I too have a hard time smiling for a picture, always have even when I was thin. I just feel awkward lol.
  • tor331
    tor331 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!!!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Smile!! :smile: You look great! All your hard work is paying off! Congrats!
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done, Sir,
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary - you look fantastic!

and you are inspiring :happy:
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    great great great job!!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look great. You should be so proud of yourself:drinker: keep up the great work:bigsmile:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment! You are an inspiration to the rest of us who still have a long way to go!!

Thank you for sharing!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress!!! Just outstanding! You should be so proud! Thanks for putting it out there to inspire others!
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment! You are an inspiration to the rest of us who still have a long way to go!!

Thank you for sharing!

I second that!
    Congratulations!!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how hard it is to stick with it and achieve those kind of results. You're going to hit your goal for sure.

And I'm with you on smiles. Natural ones are the best. I can't force one for a camera either. (as you can see to the left)
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wasn't expecting so many nice comments, once again - thanks everybody!

Aye, the smile is a tricky one, especially to capture on camera. Firstly I avoid cameras, and if I am caught out by one, I'm usually not smiling! Lol.

To whoever mentioned the muscle - I have quite defined shoulders and arms, courtesy of swimming! I do try to do bits of lifting, but it's sporadic due to having issues with my sciatica, when my sciatica kicks off, it completely debilitates me, then I end up not being able to swim, and I love swimming!

@Ftw37 - It is hard, agreed, but the more progress you make, the more it spurs you to go on - congrats on the weight loss yourself, btw, that's some dedication, brother!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • igotthis1234
    Options
    Awesome job- congrats- keep going- i bet you feel a ton better :)
  • sandyQute
    sandyQute Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • Trixie350
    Trixie350 Posts: 4
    Options
    congratulations in your weight loss. I am also trying to lose weight which I think everyone that it's in this website is up to the same thing. I am trying to be very disciplined in my weight loss and trying to control my sugars. This is my long-term goal. I need all the inspiration that I can get from fellow people that have succeeded in losing weight. I take off my hat to you keep up the good work.
    Louie Martinez
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    congratulations in your weight loss. I am also trying to lose weight which I think everyone that it's in this website is up to the same thing. I am trying to be very disciplined in my weight loss and trying to control my sugars. This is my long-term goal. I need all the inspiration that I can get from fellow people that have succeeded in losing weight. I take off my hat to you keep up the good work.
    Louie Martinez

I fully understand what you mean by trying to control your sugars.

Natural sugars are always a great substitute to any "junk" food sugars you're trying to give up.

I like to get Greek yogurt, throw in some fruit (usually mandarins, blueberries or banana) then add a bit of maple syrup. (optional, it's nice without the maple syrup)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I laughed out loud reading the "Chandler" reference. That is my all time favorite episode! You have done a fantastic job...keep it up!
  • nerdlingZA
    nerdlingZA Posts: 2
    Options
    Holy **** dude u've done an amazing job. ****!
  • monikabenoit
    monikabenoit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up! You should be proud you have done great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!