Grandma 58 years young!!

Options
you won' catch me with siver hair and black tie oxfords. I am a hip grany. 58 years old and do not feel nor do I look my age. MY on big problem is my weight. I want very much to lost 75-90 pounds by october. Vegas, baby Vegas. That is my goal. I am a happy person with 3 beautiful children that treat me great. I have 11 adrorable grand babyes whom I LOVE LOVE LOVE> so so cute.

I work the the eligibilty section of social services. I love the people on my team. I am very committed to this, been on here for a week and have not slipped up one time. I am finding it dfficult to keep in line with the suggested nutrients. fat: always under but the carbs are killing me every day. what can I do here? everything eles is quite in line with what i am suppose to eat. any help here on what to change in my diet?

Replies

• shastacrystal
    Options
    You're cute! Your post had me smiling. You go girl!!! Good luck!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You WILL do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Oddelly
    Oddelly Posts: 29
    Options
    With that attitude you will do great!
  • alagrape
    alagrape Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I'm 53 and getting some silver. I just want to be healthy and spend time with my grandbabies.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :happy:

If your over on carbs and under on fat then you can try replacing some of your higher carb items w/ nuts that you like or avocado. This will give you a better form of fat and they are low in carbs :)