scary picture

Options
katyncal
katyncal Posts: 100 Member
I was going thru my computer and found this pic of me that was about at my starting point.... WOW. I was in shock I dont remember looking that bad! I look pregnant. I was feeling down about my loss of 49 pounds and now I am amped to get to my goal of 72 pounds lost. Im ready to do this... lets go

Before

browntank.jpg

During (49 pounds lost or so)

down4502.jpg

Replies

• XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Well done :)
    You look great :)

xx
  • Funnydream
    Funnydream Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I actually think you look rather pretty in your before photos. I had expected to see a vastly overweight woman when I scrolled down to see it, but you look absolutely lovely and barely overweight. I can't imagine how 49 pounds LOWER would look - are you sure you have done your sums right?

You are such a pretty and attractive young woman - 49 pounds LESS would surely make you significantly UNDER weight. I'm all for active encouragement but in this instance I wouldn't want to say Good Luck if it meant encouraging a woman to lose another 49 pounds when 14 would almost certainly result in perfection. Sometimes it is so hard to start a diet and knowing when to stop is equally difficult.
  • beckymorris68
    beckymorris68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how we see ourselves so negatively? You look lovely in both pics and you don't think you do!
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both! Would love to have either body :)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort, congratulations you must be so proud of yourself!
    well done :)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Beautiful person in both pictures
  • tyrajoyrice
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty Katy :) you have done an amazing job, not only in losing but making healthy habits for life. Keep up the amazing work!!! :D
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the great work!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look great! I actually thought the 2nd picture was AT goal.
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pics and I too think you look perfect in the second picture surely you dont need to lose anymore weight.? xxx
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE! but to clarify I have lost 49, and want to lose 22 more to reach my goal of 160, I am a size 10 in pants and a large/medium in shirts, I want to be a size 6 or so and a small medium in shirts. I would also like to be able to run atleast 5 miles w/o dieing. lol heres to that!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You actually didn't look bad in the old pic but you look great in you current pic, nice job!!
  • RockCreak
    Options
    Girl you look great! Keep up the good work. You're beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!